Elena?

After the explosion, Oliver guided Dig and Felicity to the wrecked plane.

"So, this is where you lived when you disappeared, you know, the first time?" Felicity asks, breaking the uncomfortable silence.

Oliver grabs a gray tee shirt and puts it on as she asks.

"For some of it." he answered, before walking to a container.

"Could you at least pretend that you're happy to see us?!" Felicity exclaimed, "You know, Dig and I have spent weeks looking for you, and this morning we got on a plane that was so old, I'm pretty sure that I was much safer when I jumped out of it! The least you could do is offer us a water, or a coconut!"

Oliver smiled a little bit as he grabbed two water canteens out of the container, then turned around, and walked to Felicity.

"Sorry. Fresh out of coconuts." he said as he handed her the water. "And I am happy to see you guys." He threw the water to Dig.

"But, I know why you guys are here. I'm not going back to Starling City. The Undertaking, my father's journal, my "mission"?

"It was a fools crusade! I failed the city and it ended up with Tommy dying! The Hood failed to save his city, so please, don't ask me to put it on again."

"We're not here for the Hood, we're here for Oliver Queen." Felicity said.

Oliver looks confused at what Felicity tells him.

"Your mother's trial is in a few weeks, Oliver. Your family needs you. Thea and your mother." Diggle says.

"And your family's not the only people who need you." Felicity adds, rubbing her hands together.

Suddenly, two people come into Oliver's mind.

"Laurel?" he asks, mentally hoping, begging, that it wasn't the first person he thought of.

Dig shakes his head, telling Oliver that he was wrong.

Oliver sighs in despair and asks about the person who has been the source of his thoughts in the past few weeks.

"Elena?"

Both Felicity and John nod, sadly. Elena is their friend and thinking about her, and what she has made herself into... it hurts them more than anything.

"What's wrong with her? Is she okay?" Oliver asks, immediately worried about his friend.

"No, she's not. She's been having a really bad time since you left." says Diggle.

"What do you mean?" Oliver asks for further clarification.

"She's been working at Swan Industries a lot harder than she used to, it's like she's trying to work the company all by herself. She's been changing in her appearances, too." John tells him, since he kept tabs on his friend.

"Not only that, but she's been going to the Cemetery a lot. Don't know what that's about." Felicity adds, since she too kept tabs on her best friend.

"I do." Oliver says, sadly, sitting down on a chair. "About a month after I disappeared, the first time, her mother was killed in a car accident, and she became the CEO for Swan Industries. She was only 22, at the time."

"And when you disappeared, the second time, she's been acting CEO for Queen Consaladated." Diggle adds, knowing Oliver would eventually ask about his family company.

Felicity pulls her phone out of her pocket and shows it to Oliver.

"This is a photo that was taken two days ago." she informs him as he takes the phone from her hands.

In this picture, Elena looked... different. Still very beautiful, but different.

She was wearing a light gray pinstriped suit with a royal blue button up blouse underneath the coat, two inch black heels, and she had her hair up in a thick bun that was on the back of her head, her bangs also pinned back.

She looked a lot like her mother did. Except for the eyes. Those were always the best part about her. Hazel eyes, sometimes with lines of gold. But, in this picture, the brim of her eyes were red from crying.

But, she was so beautiful, you couldn't tell unless you were paying attention and you knew her.

"She needs you, Oliver." Felicity says, taking her phone back from him.

Oliver didn't have to say anything, they both knew that he was coming back with them.