"What?!"

"Well hello to you too, son"

Jeongguk groaned. "What do you need?"

"Someone happened to show me a video of you fighting, or more like getting beat by another student. Care to explain what happened?"

Jeongguk growled annoyed again. "It doesn't concern you"

"Oh? But it does when you have a photo shoot tomorrow afternoon for our company"

"Yeah, not gonna happen. I have a busted lip and stitches on my eyebrow" The alpha's voice was amused, like all was just a game for him, probably just wanting to annoy his mother.

"What? Are you serious now Jeon Jeongguk?" Jeongguk just hummed. "Where are you now? I would like to see you myself and check if it can be covered with makeup"

"I'm with my boyfriend, gonna be home late," the alpha said and Taehyung gulped, eyes wide and visibly tensing at those words, he couldn't help himself but hit Jeongguk in the arm.

"... I hope you are kidding Jeongguk. I will talk to you when you get home"

"Whatever" Jeongguk scoffed but the woman had already hung up the phone call.

"Why did you just say that to your mother?" Taehyung immediately snapped, internally panicking about the woman knowing his son was with him. Did she even remember Taehyung and his family? "We are not boyfriends... and your mother shouldn't know about us... never"

Jeongguk frowned, a husky growl coming from his throat. "We are, you are mine now... we are soulmates"

"We may be soulmates, but I just broke up with my boyfriend. I can't jump to another relationship the second after!" the omega snapped again, eyebrows furrowed and backing away from the alpha. "People will talk badly about me..." he almost whispered the last sentence.

"Let them talk then! You shouldn't care about stupid people anyways" another growl from Jeongguk.

"Easy for you to say that when everyone worships you!" Taehyung replied, now angrily looking at the alpha in front of him.

Jeongguk scoffed in disbelief. "Are you serious Taehyung? Do you think is nice to have people following you and getting involved in every little shit you do? To be used as some kind of trophy by the woman who gave birth to you when she doesn't even remember your birthday?!"

Taehyung flinched at the alpha's angry voice. "Jeongguk... I didn't mean to..."

"Yeah you did, you think I have it easy because I'm rich and famous or something" Jeongguk scoffed again. "Don't be a fucking brat, Taehyung"

"I'm just asking you to try to understand my position..." the omega was in his defensive state now, trying to glare at the alpha but still feeling small and weak next to him. And when Jeongguk walked dominantly toward him, he wanted to run away from him. Jeongguk felt a tug in his heart just by seeing the pretty omega all shy and scared.

"Tae I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you like this," the alpha said walking closer to the omega to cup his face and trace his cheeks with his thumbs, his soft smooth skin feeling warm to the touch. "It's just that I finally found you.... and now you are trying to push me away"

"Jeongguk I think I made it clear that I do want to be with you," Taehyung said in a small voice, his eyes looking bright blue. "I let you kiss me all the time"

Jeongguk smiled at that, the omega seemed to be so innocent in some way. "Will you be my boyfriend then?" the alpha asked with that sweet low voice that made the omega crazy.