❤ 650

650.708k likes

taesthetic sheets of empty canvas

comments are disabled

"Do you like him?" Jeongguk's voice startled Jimin making him drop his phone, exposing Taehyung's Instagram page.

"N-no... why do you keep asking me that?" Jimin asked flustered, trying to grab his phone but Jeongguk was faster, taking it to examine the photo of the alluring omega.

"You keep looking at him... I never seen you looking at someone as you do with him" Jeongguk said with a calming voice, eyes glued to the phone.

Jeongguk didn't intend to memorize the account name of the pretty omega, but he did. Jimin snatched his phone back when his friend was too distracted from looking at the picture.

"Tsk... he is really pretty... are you sure you don't like him?" the younger alpha asked again.

Jimin took a deep breath put away his phone, securely in his pocket, and frowned at Jeongguk with an annoyed scowl on his face.

"No, I don't... but it seems to me you are very interested in him too," Jimin said and Jeongguk rose an eyebrow. "He has a boyfriend so forget it"

That took Jeongguk by surprise, he didn't expect the omega to be dating already and somewhat he felt angry.

"That never stopped me before" Jeongguk smirked and Jimin chuckled at his response, typical Jeongguk.

"Whatever" Jimin scoffed.

"Are you gonna show me around campus or what?"

"Aren't you going to see your mother?" Jimin asked back, standing from the bed.

Another eye roll from Jeongguk.

"I'm trying my best to avoid that" he replied with a smirk. "Besides she's gonna expect me to give a damn interview about me and the lovegen app and I'm not fucking interested"

"Language Jeongguk!" Jimin scolded him, putting both hands on his waist and opening his eyes widely trying to look intimidating, only to earn a giggle from his friend.

"Your phone will probably blow with notifications if you download that app," Jimin said and Jeongguk just smirked at that, with a knowing look. "I'm gonna take a shower and we can grab some breakfast close to campus, okay?" He offered and Jeongguk just nodded, somewhat excited.

The moment Jimin disappeared in the bathroom, Jeongguk grabbed his phone with the notification of being tagged on a photo. He was quick to check it just to groan loudly and frustrated by his friend's exposure of him. And then, he found himself stalking the pretty omega. Picture by picture, and caption by caption. And it was aesthetically similar to his own. But one particular picture caught his attention. Jack and Sally from The Nightmare before Christmas.