Whose to blame (Chapter 18)

"HOLD ON!!!!WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN NOW....WHAT HOSPITAL....IS SHE ALRIGHT?....THEY TOOK WHO?....OKAY I'M ON THE WAY"

*CLICK*

"Quinzell what was all that about for you to do all that screaming and you know I got a headache baby goodness"

"That was a nurse from Baptist Easley Hospital Alaina been Shot and is in critical condition I got to go baby", he hopped up and sat on the edge side of the bed reaching inside the nightstand grabbing his keys then jumping all the ways up grabbing his jacket so he could leave the house but was stopped

"Hold on.... shot!!?.... is my baby alright matter fact forget asking you I'm going as well so grab my housecoat and lets go hurry up now! Lord please let my baby be alright...Its okay Alaina Mommy on the way come on Quinzell you moving slow as I don't know what!?"

"Okay now Avalynn I just want to make sure you got everything you need you act like this isn't my child as well"

"Just come on we have no time to argue lock the door"

Quinzell and Avalynn got in their car pulled out of their driveway and took off to the hospital to see what is going on. Once they arrived at the hospital it looked like nobody was there so they parked right out front got out and quickly walked in asking the nurse at the front desk questions.

"Yes ma'am how can I help y'all?"

"We are looking for our daughter Alaina Moore she was shot", Avalynn placed her hands on top of the desk

"Okay Alaina Moore....ummm she is upstairs in Room 4072 she just got out of surgery so she is resting"

Avalynn had stepped away from the desk catching her breath and holding her chest, "Surgery??...Lord please cover my child with your hands and don't take them off of her", she prayed out loud pacing back and forth

"Hey...Hey Avalynn we are going to find out what's going on who is behind this and get it taken care of I promise", he said walking up slow behind Avalynn rubbing her shoulders placing her head on his chest "now come on we got to check on our child baby", he grabbed her hand escorted her down the hallway to the elevator waiting for it to come down.

*DING*

When the elevator opened they were shocked to see Loraine standing there with her purse in her hand looking like she funeral ready again, "Well hello Quinzell and Avalynn how are y'all doing?", she slowly walked out of the elevator trying to hold them up

"Um excuse me how do you know....", Avalynn looked Loraine up and down squinting her eyes at her before taking off with her mouth and hands, "You Bitch what are you doing up here"

Quinzell grabbed Avalynn holding her back from attacking Loraine, "Ain't nobody got time for your games or bullshit Loraine okay this is an emergency so move and go on somewhere", he pulled Avalynn by her hand brushing pass Loraine got on the elevator turned around back against the wall pressed 4 looking at Loraine standing right there with a evil grin on her face

"Aw yes emergency thats right go check on your precious princess huh!? GOODLUCK! she shouted out to them before walking away as the doors were closing shut

Avalynn turned to her side looked over at Quinzell and shook her head confused on what had just happened, "What was all that about Quin? What in the hell is she doing up here? Oh lord my baby!? If she done something to my daughter or grand baby I'm going to wear her ass into pieces and I'm not playing"

"I don't know love but don't pay attention to her crazy ass and she not gone do nothing to our daughter or grandchild she ain't fucking crazy", his voice got a little louder where you can hear it echoing throughout the elevators. Finally reached the fourth floor rushing out of the elevators we heard beeping noises and see a bunch of nurses and doctors running towards the back like something had happened Avalynn and Quinzell had start speed walking trying to play catch up to ask the nearest nurse what was going on.