Clocking with Karma (Chapter 13)

-2 Months Later-

After the past crazy few months of bullshit things happening and going on everything has been back to normal just what I was looking forward to. I was back on the clock working minding my shit so I could make sure that regardless no matter how happy I've been lately with Ice I'm still independent and got to make sure I have my own income as usual so nobody can say I sat around doing nothing or that I was leaching off of him or my parents even though most people knew my parents haven't given me anything especially money since I was 17 years old living partially in their house.

"Ummm....ma'am are you there"

"I'm sorry yes I am still here and I heard what you said an unfortunately according to our policy ma'am in order for us to start some kind of payment plan we have to receive at least 100 dollars to be able to start the payment plan process"

"Aight thats cool thats cool I'm gone use my card"

"Okay will this be debit or credit ma'am?"

"Ummm....Debit card"

"Okay whenever you ready let me know"

aw
"I'm ready"

I had typed everything the lady had told me to create and set up her payment plan on one computer monitor while using the other monitor to deduct from her account so I could tell her what her remaining balance is on her account once I get through, "Okay ma'am is that all you want to add on your account for today"

"Yes I won't be able to put anything else towards the payment plan until next pay check"

"Alright well thanks for calling Collect or Debt my name is Alaina Moore I'm the Assistant Manager here at this location if you have any questions concerning anything please give us a call back you have a great day ma'am"

"Thank you you too bye"

I had ended the call with the customer just to switch over and answer another call, Hello thank you for calling Collect or Debt this Alaina Moore how can I assist you for today"

"Awww shit you was gone for a minute came back and still got it I see"

"Of course I can't forget I have been here for a good minute with you Bryant what do you expect" I started laughing a little bit

"I know I know I wasn't trying to be smart or nothing girl this just not the day for me today my bad but anyways the number are looking better because honeyyyy.....when you left it was crazy numbers start going down we start losing customers girl peoples money was getting took lord all kind if shit I done had to fire eight people that were included on the fuck shit"

"Aw man damn that is a lot going on well I'm back boo there shouldn't be any problems now and plus when I was gone how come you wait till a bitch come back to tell me all of this for when its YOUR! company and you got all those cameras in the building how come you ain't watch those to keep up with whats been going on!?"

"I know I just said that to myself but girl you know you the only person I tell my business issues to duhh!"

"Uh huh whatever whatever but its cool I understand we gone get this back together we came this far now its time to stretch things further and think bigger with the company I'm trying to be up there with you Bryant....now don't get me wrong I love the position I'm in now but its going to be time for me to take that next step on up soon"

"Yes girl you right I feel you see thats why I chose to promote you first because you already be on top of things and then that mindset of yours right along with my mindset bitch we gone go somewhere watch but anyways I didn't want nothing just to check on you and see how work was going gotta make sure you still got it and didn't come back slacking like the rest of the "so-called" workers" up there girl they are killing me"