Triple M*Meeting My Match* (Chapter 4)

Its been 8 months since I finally had left Gavin ass alone after not only witnessing he was having a threesome with his babymama Jazlynn an some random female in our house well his house, but found out the random female was a babymama of his that he had hid from me this whole entire time, and to twist make things bad she was the person I was suppose to interview at my job the next day.

I was feeling so good and couldn't believe it but I never went back to get nothing that was mines not my clothes, shoes, or jewelry the only thing I went back for was my fucking truck and that was because I paid 48,000 cash for it and worked to damn hard for that. I end up telling Bryant what happened and why I did not feel comfortable with him offering Paige a job and off course since I been with him so long he listened and acknowledged my opinion and made the decision to not move forward with offering her an employment opportunity told me to not worry about nothing anymore told me take some days off and he will see me when I return. I had chose my first off day to be a date that I had to make up to Ice since I didn't get to go on the first date he asked we had still kept in contact and he didn't even change on me I even end up finding out that he was the one who sent all those flowers to my job, and that white envelope that had a breath taking beautiful love poem in it.
G'niece told me that I could come stay with her until I decide to move into a new house of my own which was cool with me since I had already had my own little room over her house plus I was not about to go back to my parents house they still had my old room set up like I have never left that house years ago,I had sat up in the bed looked over an took my phone off the charger unlocked it and dialed his number an it surprised me that he had answered on the first ring.
"Wassup love, you okay?"

"Yea I'm good what about you?"

"I would be better if I could see you right now"
I start blushing at my phone Ice was so genuine and laid back I felt like something was always right whenever we talked or was even around each other

"That sounds good you know you can come an see me or I will come an see you which ever one works for you hun, but I called to see if you wanted to go on a date since my boss told me to take some time off to myself and heal".

"Yea thats good with me and heal?? Heal from what whats goin on talk to me....matter fact gimmie 10 minutes an I'm gone come through and talk to you I promise"

"okay see you in 10 minutes"
Even though its been a month after all that drama me and Ice keeping in touch I never did reach out to him and told him what happened that night once I got to G'niece house and he had came over and spent the night with me I feel so bad because thus far Ice is a good man and I had got to know him just as much as he got to know about me see Ice real name is Pace Davenport he 30 years old his birthday February 19 he has no kids, he has a sister who a few years younger than him his mother is from Cuba his father is from Nigeria been married for 35 years but been together a total of 38 years he is a drug lord owns 2 houses a small apartment a condo personal wise he owns 4 businesses and THE SPOT was one of them he and Smoove built together.

I laid back down turned the tv on an was about to watch a movie until my stomach start growling at me so I got up an was about to head to the kitchen but it was no need to Ice was standing there with Pizza Wings Salad and a 2 Liter Cold Sprite I start laughing when he smiled at me and said "I read yo mind didn't I?".
I immediately jumped up on him because he really did read my mind I was just about to call some Pizza place and order delivery, but he came right on time.

"Woah damn you gone knock me and the food down and then what you gone be mad as hell next after"

"You damn right I didn't even hear you pull up nor any footsteps why you didn't tell me you was outside or she could of told me you was here"I said