A Confused Feeling (Chapter 15)

After the explosion of the truck and Gavin's funeral service we ended up taking the cab to the hospital faking like we needed to check me in only because we had to make sure we didn't have nobody trying to follow us to see what we was trying to do we waited then went home cleaned myself up burned everything I had on including shoes and purse, showered and went to sleep.

"Hey baby how you feel?" Ice was sneaking up on me planting kisses over my face and hands while I slowly slid up against the headboard of the bed feeling pain throughout my body

"I'm still sore but it's okay I just need to soak for a few days and I will be back in order" I kissed him back

"Well for right now you gone stay in bed and get rest I'll take care of things"

"Baby you dont have to its okay....." before I finished talking I snatched the covers off my body and quickly ran to the bathroom almost tripping over my feet hurting myself to get to the toilet to throw up ugggghhh!! cough....cough my head started throbbing fast my heart started beating fast and my mind started racing even faster than anything else

"Hey Alaina whats wrong are you really okay!?"

I was starting to feel irritated with Ice and his questions like I'm handicapped or something I understand I'm a little weak right now and he my man he just doing his job but I was still taught to be strong and show strong from my father, "Baby I said I'm fine"

"I know you lying you just trying not to show a sign of weakness Alaina come on now we been together for almost close to a year and you think I don't know you or haven't been studying you all this time stop it" he moved closer to me and start rubbing my back Lord thats feels good I start rolling my eyes but not taking them off of his eyes to let him know I'm listening and paying attention to him.

"Okay Pace you right dang I'm not okay I don't know whats going on with me right now where this throwing up come from all of a sudden it might be from what happened the other day at the funeral with the truck blowing up out of nowhere"

"Yeah I know it will take time just try not to think about that but besides that what did you have to tell me you know I didn't forget even though I been trying to figure out who could be behind and have something to do with the truck blowing up" man this nigga got a good ass memory he not gone let me forget nothing but o'well I need to go head and tell him because if I don't ain't no telling whats liable to happen next.

I tried to get up fix myself go in the room to lay down so my head would stop spinning but I couldn't my head was back in the toilet in the moddle of him talking to me, "I'm sorry baby but let me lay down for a minute my head is spinning then once I cool down I'm gone tell you I promise" I tried to reach in for a kiss and he looked at me with a twisted look on his face "Why you looking at me like that Bae?"

"You think I'm about to kiss you and you just threw up and wiped your mouth with your hand" he start laughing a little bit

"Aw shit my bad I'm just gone get up take another shower lay down a little then tell you", I got up and start taking off my clothes while he got up cut the shower on for me walked out to find me something comfortable to wear. The water felt so good on my skin specially my face all I could do was stand there letting the water absorb me to relieve a little pain off me Where is the damn nausea coming from?....Alaina pull yourself together....I can't be that traumatized....I know Loraine did that shit well she may not had literally did it might had somebody do it while we were praying or something.

*Knock....Knock!*

"Bae your clothes on the bed when you get out okay I'm going downstairs real quick to get you something to drink"