Memorial Warning *Gavin's Funeral* (Chapter 14)

The next morning me and Ice woke up feeling hype we got up took a shower together, had sex as always, brushed our teeth together got dressed together and had breakfast in the living room for the first time we usually would eat in the dining room but for some reason this morning he wanted to watch tv and eat at the same time. I had cooked pancakes scrambled eggs with cheese potatoes onions and multiple peppers oatmeal and sliced up fresh pineapples strawberries grapes and melons and we had slushy granny smith apple juice.

"Damn baby you did this foreal foreal its bussing", Ice was so busy stuffing his face that he had forgot to stop and take a break from eating

"Slow down baby goodness you act like you starving or something" I reached over and wiped the ketchup off the corner of his mouth laughing

"My bad baby you right you right I need to slow down and catch my breath and wash some of the food down with that apple juice you poured me" he sat his plate on the table grabbed the cup of apple juice and drunk half the cup and went right back to grubbing like he haven't ate in years

I just looked at him an shook my head because I really couldn't believe he was eating so fast to the point it looked like he wasn't even chewing the food he was only putting it in his mouth and swallowing it, "Oh my gosh!?"

He looked over at me and paused in mid air with the fork in front of his mouth and the plate in his hands, "What?" then he looked down at his plate that only had a little bit of eggs and potatoes left over on it, "Okay baby I'ma slow down an eat the last of this food right I'm sorry its just so damn good an I haven't had no breakfast like that since I was 14 years old staying with my parents so please disregard how I'm eating and don't judge"

"I see and I won't I'm glad you getting full thats all that matter to me", I looked down at my plate that looked the same as his only I had oatmeal and fruit left over on my plate about time I looked back up at him and his plate it was gone and I couldn't do nothing but laugh because that man was eating like he was in some kind of food contest to win.

We just kept eating and watching tv chilling it was Saturday and neither of us had to work or had anything to do for the day so really it was our chill day to catch up on sleep clean the house even though we kept it clean on the daily. I had finally finished up my plate stood up reached over to grab his so that I could take it to the kitchen and wash both of them but he held his hand out and stopped me soon as I was close to picking his up, "No baby you good sit down you cooked so its only right ya man clean up the mess"

"Oh okay then let me just sit back and watch then at least", I smiled at him as he walked off to the kitchen with our plates

"Soooo....bae about last night what was all that about?" he start running hot water pouring dish washing liquid in the sink and swishing his hand around the water to make suds appear quick all while turning his attention on me

"What about last....", I was interrupted but the ringing of my phone that I heard ringing from upstairs Thank You God! I looked over at him trying to see if he was going to finish asking me questions or give me some kind of look that said he was waiting for a response from me but all he said was "Thats yo phone mines right here" he pointed to his pocket I just smiled and rolled my eyes got up and ran up stairs to the bedroom to get my phone to see who was calling.

*RINGGGGG!!!!!....RINGGGGGG.....Somebody calling you answer this raggedy ass iphone", I had decided to change my ringtone yesterday for people who either call my phone private or for people who numbers aren't saved as a contact Where the fuck is my phone at? I said to myself as I was rambling and shaking the sheets hoping it would come out and hit the ground somewhere.