~Chapter 22~

Autumn's POV

Saturday turned quickly into Sunday. Also known as Corbyn's 20th birthday. I woke up to the room full of light, stuck in the arms of said Corbyn. I wriggled a little to turn round so that I could face him. He was still fast asleep. I kissed on his nose a few times, causing him to smile in his sleep, and pull closer.

"Come on Bean, wake up, its your Birthday..... and I need a pee" I laughed. He smiled some more and let put a little laugh. "seriously you're awake"

"Noooo" was his reply, opening his ocean eyes a little. He obviously wasn't about to move, I started to tickle him, resulting in the reaction I desired. Now free from his grasp I rolled away onto the floor and got up.

"You know you're meant to be nice to me on my birthday" he mumbled into the pillow..

"Yeah well I think you'd prefer me to pee than not" I replied " you'd think I'd want to get out of my warm bed" I turned and walked into his ensuite.

When I returned Corbyn had fallen back asleep, knowing that he probably won't wake up for at least half an hour, I put one of his hoodies on over my t-shirt that used to be his and walked down the stairs to make chocolate chip pancakes and decorate the house for Corbyn's birthday.

I had balloons and banners hung up around downstairs and had gathered up some presents and left them in a pile in the living room. right now I had just finished mixing the batter for pancakes and was about to chop up some fruit as I didn't want to cook pancakes until everyone was up as they would become cold.

Zach was, somehow, the first downstairs and joined me sitting at the breakfast bar and scrolling through our finsta's. Which I had decided to create after realising how much the limelights liked to create drama out of nothing. Zach was followed by Jonah and Jack who joined us with "Good Mornings". Daniel then came through as Jonah was passing out coffee. Followed by Bella who came down and surprised us all, but Daniel. Bella had come over last night after the show. She was wearing one of Daniel's t-shirts and had put her blonde hair in a bun. She slid into the final stool next to Daniel, neither of them seemed to mind us all staring at them. There was a moment of stunned silence before Jonah broke it.

"Okay... What?" he said, causing Daniel to look up.

"Oh yeah sorry, Bella stayed last night" he responded matter of factly

"Like with..you"Zach asks ,making them both go bright red. We all burst out laughing

"I'm gonna go find Corbyn" I stated after we all calmed down, flashing Bella a look saying to follow me. Luckily she understood and followed me out.

"Okay so WHAT happened" I whisper shouted 

"well after everyone went to bed, it was just me and Daniel left and he told me he thought that I was cute and then kissed me" she explained

"was it a good kiss?" i asked causing us both to laugh

"Well. Yeah. it was great and well got a little heated and we went to his room and ....."

"so you two.." I asked causing her to go redder than before if that was even possible." did you use protection?" She nodded " are you two together then?" I asked 

"Not exactly I think we'll talk later" She smiled slightly. It was obvious that she liked him

"awww please get together" I responded " well I'm gonna go wake the bean back up" I smiled and walked up the stairs.

Corbyn was fast asleep again. I bent over him until my face was inches from his.

"Wakey, wakey sleepy Beanie"I said causing him to smile and open his eyes slightly " Hi" his eyes were fully open now and staring into my own. " come on beanie get up.... I've made pancake batter down stairs and I'm scared Zach's gonna eat it" he laughed and got out of bed and walked to the closet to put on s t-shirt to go with his sweatpants he was already wearing. "I can't believe you're twenty" I said sitting on the bed waiting for him to  get ready.