~Chapter 3~

Corbyn's POV

"I'm Corbyn it's nice to meet you." She smiled at me and I felt a shiver go down my back. Dang this girl was pretty. She had gingery bronze hair which I guess was probably pretty long but I had been tied up into a messy bun and from what I could make out from the door she had the brightest green eyes and looked absolutely stunning even though she was in a hospital gown.

"Why did you do it?" She looked at me and it felt as if she was studying me for answers.

"He was upsetting you and it looked like he was hurting you. You didn't want him here and he had no intention of leaving. Is your wrist okay?" I took a step towards and she flinched moving her arm to hid it.

"It's fine" I could tell she was lying

"It obviously isn't otherwise you wouldn't want to hide it from me. Please let me see, I won't tell anyone." She slowly extended her arm for me to see. On her wrist I could already see bruises forming from where his fingers were and the there were indents and small cuts from where his nails had been.

"Why did he do this to you?" I asked. "Why would anyone do this?" Especially her, but I kept that thought to myself.

"He didn't want people finding out at school that he had pushed me into the road after I broke up with him and the reason I broke up with him as I was scared our realtionship was becoming abusive' She held up her wrist " I guess I was right then..... Thanks for helping"

"Why? anyone should have done what I did it's called manners."

" I know but you came in and told him to leave and I don't think he was planning on leaving anytime soon otherwise. But can we please not talk about him."

"Sure" I motioned towards the door "I'll just leave, nice to meet you" I was halfway to the door.

" Wait don't leave" I turned round and looked at her.

"Why? we don't know each other."

"Yeah but then how are you meant to make friends if you don't speak to anyone?" She had a straight face but her eyes where glinting. I smiled and she burst out laughing. "So you'll stay?"

"Yeah" I walked back over to the bed and sat on the chair next to it. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Ummmm......... What's your favourite thing to do on a rainy day?" She laughed "random I know" Damn she had a nice laugh.

"Maybe like play my videogames or my guitar"

"Oh so your a musician?" Did I really want her to find out about the band?

"Kinda, I just like to play. What's your favourite thing though?

"Either to cuddle up in blankets and have Harry Potter or Marvel marathons or to go on a really long walk and get absolutely soaked and then go home and have the biggest hot chocolate with a mountain of cream and marshmallows." She laughed

"That's sounds so great. Can I change my answer?"

"No you've said yours, tough" she giggled. Did I mention how cute her accent was?

"Meanie..... Hey, where are you from?"

"Why?" She looked a bit confused

"Your accents the cutest"

"I lived in London for the first nine years of my life"

"That's so cool, London's like my favourite city"

"Really mine is New York, I went with my brother last year and it was amazing" She stared out the window as if she was remembering her trip.

"New York's great, why is it your favourite city"

"Cause it has such a cool vibe and there's so much to do and my mum loved it there" she smiled though there was sadness in her eyes.

"I love vibe too but my fave part is definitely the food" She laughed at my comment,

" how you can be so happy when your stuck in hospital?"

"Easy you just try not to think about it or just find the best parts of it. For example I most likely not to be going back to school this term which ends in two weeks so I've would have just broken up for summer" she laughed again. "Hey let's play 20 questions to get to know eachother better. And you can ask me all these questions with a purpose"

"Sure"

It had been around half an hour to forty minutes and we where on around question 15.

"What's your biggest fascination?" She asked, this was one of the easiest questions I'd loved this for as long as I could remember.

"Easy, space and aliens" I smiled. Her eyes lit up at the mention of that, I guess she loved it too

"What about you?"  Before she could answer the door opened and a Doctor walked in.

He looked at me "Mr Besson please leave so that I can speak Ms Dunsfield." Shoot I didn't want to leave I was really starting to like this girl.

"Meet up with me later, at the teen room" I blurted out. I hope she didn't reject me. " I can bring ice cream" ice cream makes everything better, doesn't it? She giggled, her eyes lighting up.

"Yeah, sure, I'd love that thanks. I'll see you at six?"

"Six" I said walking out of the room, just before the door closed I looked over my shoulder and flashed her a smile. Was that a date?

Autumn's POV

I laughed, how was Corbyn so funny without trying, I really hope we could be friends.

"So Doctor.......what do you need to talk to me about.?" I smiled at him but to be honest I was absolutely terrified. Remembering the last time I was speaking to a Doctor. He sat down next to my bed and let out a sigh.

"I'm Doctor Jones and I'm going to be your Doctor whilst you stay in hospital" He looked at me, I guess I was meant to say something but instead i just nodded and smiled. " I guess your also wondering what's wrong with you, so first things first you have been told that you were in a mild coma so we need to keep an eye on you for a few days which will be long enough for your whiplash to wear off, so you aren't in to much pain we will be keeping you topped up on pain killers. During the crash your right hip was also dislocated but that has been popped back in and has already had two days off recovery so shouldn't give you too much problems, your patella (that's your knee cap) on your right knee had a hard collision with something causing it to split into three prices it was glued back together and you have had surgery to try and glue the caps back together. It won't hurt for a bit as we have been injecting general anasthetic but in about a week we would like to start physio at the hospital gym. At first it will be putting no wait on it but after a month or something we will start putting weight on it you'll hopefully be walking by September. For the moment you have a stiff brace on your leg to make you not move it and there is a wheelchair which we can bring so you can go and use to visit places, like seeing Mr Besson later. And lastly you skidded on impact and the tarmac scratched you back up pretty bad but we've stiched you up although they will most likely scar.But to be honest your incredibly lucky it might not seem like it right now but from what your friend and witnesses said your lucky to have just these injuries let alone be alive. There must be someone up there looking up for you." The first thought that popped into was 'Mum' .

"Thanks" I said, hey at least I'll be fine, he said it could be much worse, I could be dead. Dr Jones got up to leave.

"Well that's all, if I don't see you before I'll see you tomorrow for a check up. Goodbye" and with that he left.

I looked out the window at the sky and whispered, with tears in your eyes.

"Thanks Mum, I miss you."

Word count : 1397