~Chapter 15~

Autumn's POV

It was Friday, Finally. I was so excited Corbyn was taking me on a date tonight. I'd imagined this happening for as long as I'd known him, I thought I might have happened after I moved in but we never brought that kiss up again.

Marcus hadn't been in school since Wednesday and our fight, apparently he'd left soon after me. I couldn't care less anymore that part of my life is officially closed.

"So he's definitely not told you where you're going?" Jack asked ripping me out of my thoughts. Jack and Jonah were helping me decide what to wear. Though they weren't being much help.

"Why do you know?" I asked eagerly.

"No" Jonah said whilst the same time  Jack said "yes" they both immediately looked at each other then me before back to eachother.

"Bro it was meant to be a secret" Jonah whispered, though it was loud enough for me to hear.

"I know and I wasn't gonna tell her, I was just going to get her an out fit to wear." Jack defended. They then proceeded to whisper some more but it was now inaudible for me. After what seemed like fifteen minutes but I guess was only two they turned back to me.

"So we're not gonna tell you what you're doing but we'll get you an outfit to wear" Jonah explained before they simultaneously got up and went to my wardrobe to find clothes.

In the end they ended up picking me a  pair of white skinny jeans, a cropped red tank top and a baggy black denim jacket. To go with a pair of heeled black ankle boots. I still had no idea what we were doing but as I started to do my makeup I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. Why was I so nervous? I know Corbyn so well.

Corbyn's POV

Everything was booked. I knew she felt the same about me. Why was I so nervous? I sighed as I ran my fingers through my hair again.

"Bro why are you so nervous, this is all she's been talking about on the way back from school" Zach said looking up from his phone as he layed on my bed.

"I don't know.....I guess I just don't want to let her down" like Marcus, I stated.

"I get it"

"Do you though?" I asked his reflection in the mirror

"Nope" he answered causing me to laugh. There was a knock at the door, which then opened to reveal Jonah.

"Hey Autumn's almost ready she's just finishing her makeup" he said before going and plopping down next to Zach.

"Okay thanks. I'll go down in a sec" I replied before looking in the mirror and asking again "Do I look okay?"
I was answered by exasperated sighs from Zach and Jonah. "Fine I'll go downstairs then" I stated leaving the room with them following behind me.

                            --- --- ---

I was sitting with the boys waiting for Autumn we were just chilling on our phones but I couldn't concentrate, every ten seconds I would look up and  glance down the corridor towards her room.

When she finally came out every ones heads popped up and went back down  except mine. She looked absolutely stunning, her bronze hair was in a messy bun with bits hanging out at the front straightened and her clothes and makeup complemented her complexion perfectly.

"You know if you don't close your mouth soon a fly might fly in", she laughed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry... it's just that...you look great" I said, words getting caught in my mouth. This girl really does something to me.