13

After Seulgi and I confessed to each other we started dating. We kept it a secret for about a week, but somehow soo young found and told everyone, so now we were public.

I expected everyone to be happy, but there was one person who wasn't, Jeongyeon. Every time she saw me or Seulgi, she would send us death glares. I knew seulgi wouldn't take notice but I did, I was so used to them that I had a sixth sense developed over it and I knew every time she would be doing it. But overall Seulgi and I have been pretty good.

We go on cute little dates and we still do the little sleepovers at her place, which I still love. And every week at the dance meet we're always partners. But, sometimes I get worried because she hangs around this guy, Taemin. He's very touchy with her and is very close. I do get jealous but I know how to keep it pretty chill.

But tonight I'm taking her to a movie. I made sure to make everything perfect so that she would have the perfect date. I was planning to give her the bracelet that I had found on the floor at Soo Young's party. I know that's wrong but I've asked everyone I know if they knew who it belongs to but everyone said they didn't. And the initials on it match Seulgi's so I think it's ok.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tonight I have a movie date with Jimin, and I couldn't be more excited. I've been spending a lot of time with him, and I love it. Right now I'm waiting at the theater for Jimin to arrive. He's a little late, but that's ok.

After about five minutes of waiting Jimin arrives and we go in to watch the movie. We saw the new joker movie and I was pretty excited, I like movies like the one we're about to see, it always makes me think from a different perspective.

While we were watching the movie, Jimin kept holding my hand and kissing it, which made my heart melt into a puddle of "UwU's". The movie finished and Jimin and I were going back to his place. He said that Taehyung was at Soo young's, so he had the dorm to himself.

We were cuddling in Jimin's bed until he got up and rushed out of the room. He then came back with a black velvet box, he handed it to me and said, "Open it." I opened it and inside was my lost bracelet, which I thought was gone forever.

"Where did you get this", I said as I felt tears form and my eyes got glossy.

"I found it on the ground at Soo young's party, I tried looking for the owner but I couldn't find her"

I started crying, I was calling my eyes out until I realized something.

"Wait how did it end up on the floor", I said as I sniffed.

"Umm I was dancing with this girl and after we kissed she was dragged away and that's when I found it "

My sad face turned into a happy expression when I realized the girl he was talking about was me. "Sweetie, did the girl have a gold dress on", I asked, he nodded his head.

I crawled to him and put my arms around his neck and kissed him, "Well that girl was me, you danced with me", I said as I looked into his eyes. "And if you don't believe me then let me prove it was me", I kissed him, but with passion, just like how I kissed him at the party.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in. I felt him smile in between the kiss, he then pushed me down on the bed and continued to make out with me. And soon we were undressing each other, both exposed to one another.

He kissed down my chest and back up again, I moaned. Everything he was doing made me feel so good, that I wanted more, I wanted to feel him, I wanted to make him feel good too. I looked him in the eye and gave him permission to further his actions.

When he placed himself at my entrance I nodded but then I told him that it was my first time. He smiled, and kissed my lips, as I was distracted he entered me and we made love all through the rest of the night.