Chapter 10 : A Confession Detonation

Lyrics from:

"Leave Out All The Rest" by Linkin Park

"Drops of Jupiter" by Train
_______________________________________________

" :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

My phone shows-
3:15PM; 19th Aug
(Writing this instead of practicing -COOH)

Finally.... You. You also left. First thing in my life, I never expected. Why? For what? I don't know. And strangely I don't even wanna know. 1 year, 12 months, 365 days... Or a few days more. Can you imagine? A long time, na? I thought so too. But not anymore.... Exactly how long have we been friends? Remember? Strange.. feels like since eon...... Just what happened???? Truly 'Life is a Question Mark'....

I paused here. "Life is a Question Mark." That was my class-famous saying! I used to quote it everywhere, in our class, my people often wrote this quote down here and there - books, notebooks. Fun. How perfectly she executed this here! Resume...

"..... I thought of texting you, but somehow I felt our connection is... sorry, was(?) beyond virtual media...... You know, right now it's raining, I'm by the window..... A pane is open, the raindrops are sparkling on the leaves of the maple.... In the weight, a branch is swinging up and down and the droplets are dripping one by one. Somehow an ode to a hummingbird......

"You know, your silence is like a hushed lion, there will be no trace when one is eaten up from behind - the 'most' dangerous thing on the Earth.

"Your NKman power of non-stop 'twitter' (oh not the social media) - your talkativeness.... God! It's too much! I'm missing too much.

"Your continuous 7.5 times waving goodbye.... Oh.... how many ages I haven't 'bye'd you! I wanted to.. a lot of times, alas! Just couldn't......

"You know, even your 'irritating' burp is also among the remarkable stuffs I'm missing.

"And your delightful explosion of successfully solving an 'unsolved' mathematical sum - blasted on me......

I was at a loss. This meticulously she knew me? I didn't feel like even recognizing this girl of medium height, a little chubby structure... For an instance I felt like running into her arms. I wouldn't have felt this thrilled even if Shawn proposed to me. Because I expected that from him. But Nellsea? My Nelly? I didn't know this her!

I had no clue about my height of importance to her. This carefully she perceived me. This letter was beyond imagination. I could even envisage, I'm having tea with Barack Obama in the White House or I'm summoned to Buckingham Palace. Real or fiction - that's not the matter of fact. But this letter. It blew me away. I was feeling like going to her and say-

"When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed
And don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest
Leave out all the rest"

Had not Taylor Swift been there, Linkin Park would have topped the list of the celebrities I was hardcore fan of. This song's soundscape took me to a different dimension. The soundtrack of the first film of the "Twilight" franchise. Back to letter.