I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. At least I could enjoy the lifestyle while I was here. I was being pampered as if I was a royal.

When I came out of the change room a maid was there to collect my stuff and a guard was there to escort me to wherever I needed to be.

I was moved out of the makeup and dressing room and into a sitting room nearby to wait. Glancing to a clock on the wall, it said it was nearly 2 pm. I was overtired now from travelling and felt like I wanted to sleep.

As I came further into the room I counted there was around 12 other girls in the exact same dress as me in the room, sitting or standing around waiting.

I moved to a couch and sat down, trying to relax and not worry about the glammed up gorgeous girls around me.

"Hello."

I opened my eyes at the sound of a voice and saw a blonde girl getting my attention, her grey-blue eyes blinking at me.
The girl had pretty, rosy blush covered cheeks and a button nose, picture perfect for a princess I would say. She was in the same outfit as me, as were the other selected girls.

She was smiling at me and sat down on the couch beside me.

"Hi, I'm Harriet." The girl says in greeting with another positively over enthusiastic smile. Her eyes brighten and her smile widens significantly.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Isabelle. And I'm already exhausted." I say, groaning and covering my eyes with my hand.

Harriet laughed, in a quiet, refined sort of way.

"Long flight I assume?" She asked, her British accent poking through.

"You wouldn't understand. I'm guessing you just had to drive an hour to get here since your from England." I say, and she looks at me surprised.

"How did you know?" She tilted her head in question, some of her perfect blonde curls falling over her face.

I chuckled and looked over at her with a smile, "Your accent."

She tilts her head at me, "I don't have an accent. You're the one with a silly voice."

"Silly?" I say to her, in a teasing manner.

A smile plasters across her face as she goes to impersonate me, "G'day, I'm Isabelle and I ride a kangaroo to school." She mocks in an attempt Australian accent.

I laugh because it was actually pretty good.

"Ladies, ladies please listen up."

We turn, along with the other girls who seem to have increased in number to probably all 20 of us.

The lady, in her long blue dress, started checking names off on a clipboard. Once everyone was accounted for she began.

"Now it's time for you girls to finally meet the prince. You each get 5 minutes to introduce yourselves and chat to him one-on-one. As you can understand there is a lot of you for him to get through so it needs to be kept brief. Then you will all attend an afternoon tea to get to know each other." The lady explained, a formal smile across her face.

The room started to become buzzing with excited whispers from the girls. I looked to Harriet and we both smiled.

"Girls, quiet down." The lady said forcefully, "You have to remember your manners, especially around the royal family."

The lady then looked down at her clipboard, "First, Lady Hadley Adkins."

I assumed they must have been going in alphabetical order by last name.