Chapter Twelve - Hatsume, inside out

Tsk! She could not believe some of the people who went here! The nerve! She was Hatsume Mei! She has made so many babies that it is unbelievable! She could make anything without giving it a second thought!
She could... She could not be herself. 
She could never be herself, not truly. 
She could never fully nerd and geek out like she wants to. Not when she was always going to be in the shadow of Class-A. They get... they get everything! 
They get to a sports festival. 
They get summer camps.
They get training with pro heroes! 
What does she get? 
Nothing! 

Grumbling, she wandered off to the school garden. She loved the garden.  It was the only place that even almost matched how lovely she was. She just found it so calming and relaxing. 
"Hello?" asked a quiet voice, Mei's head snapped up. 
It was All fucking Might.
"H-hey."
"Oh, hello young Hatsume. What are you doing out here?"
"Oh... hey, All Might-san. I am just hanging out here. It's kinda a safe place for me."
He nods understandingly, "Of course, I can totally understand that. This is a very nice place to relax." 
Her face brightens up, "Yeah! My favorite part is the koi pond," she rambles, "It's the prettiest part. You can look at the different parts and you tend to..."
This went on for a while, and All Might found himself coming back to talk to the young engineer.

Ilda Tenya was sent by Aizawa to go look for All Might, as he was supposed to teach a class on Pro Hero Stuff. Everyone had been excited, but he didn't show up. The class president sighed, "As expected from UA, I guess," he grumbled, slight annoyance in his tone. He wandered the halls, looking aimlessly for the number one hero. Where was he? What kind of person was All Might when he wasn't on duty? Where would he-
He snapped his head to the UA garden, He sensed All Might and a girl...?Why would...? 
Oh, how selfish, thought Tenya, we should let the other students get a chance to be with All Might... but he did agree to teach this class... 
"All Might-san!" 
"Young Ilda," All Might said suddenly, "What are you doing here?"
"Aizawa-sensei asked me to come and get you... Mei?"
"Tenya?" 
"W-what are you doing here? With All Might? Aren't you apart of the Support Student Class?"
"Yes... um, I was just coming out here to let some steam o-off." 
"Do you know each other?"
"Hai," Tenya said with a look towards Mei, "Um, we haven't really talked since that time you-"
"Hey! Shush!"
He chuckled, "Okay."
"Young Ilda, how about you stay here and I will go back to class. Make sure you keep her company."
"I-"
"No, stay here. That's an order."

*That was all in sign language btw, I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense. Please bear with me*

Hatsume Mei hadn't talked to him in forever... ever since the time she had interrupted the deaf boy in the cafeteria. She felt horrible because of this, she had no idea he was deaf! And blindish. She sighed and looked over at Tenya whos eyes were looking at hers. She looked at him and smiled softly, she grabbed her notebook. 

hey

"Hey, Mei-chan."

how are you, Tenya 

"I've been better, honestly." 

They talked for a long time and the class was looking into there and was like, "Awwww." 

Hello everyone, I am sorry this was so short! This is the second to last chapter, the next chapter will be the last.  :/
I hope you have enjoyed this story, even though it was kinda all over the place. 
Make sure you stay safe!
lots of love, 
consiquentlyconfused