Chapter Four - Yaomomo's OCD and her first sleepover

yaoyorozu didn't know what she was doing with her life. all she knew was that she had a crush on todoroki shotou, she was useless, and she was less than perfect. she could never live up to what her parents want her to be. yes, she was smart, yes, she got good grades, but she was weak. her quirk was powerful, but she herself was weak. she couldn't do anything correctly. she was useless. she was a horrible excuse for a UA student... especially one thats in the HERO COURSE! she was so disappointed and heartbroken with herself, over the weekend, she didn't even leaver her room. texting aizawa-sensei the day before, she had no real  reason to leave. and she expected no one to come check on her.  

but the girls in the hero course, class 2-a were just to kind. 

"yaomomo! we know you're in there! we heard from sensei you were feeling down! If you dont open the damn door, we're coming in!" screamed the voice of... ashido mina? 

"yeah!" said the voice of hagakure toru and jirou kyoka. 
"Let us innnn!" sang uraraka ochako and asui tsuyu. 

why were they here, wondered momo, before opening the door, "yes?" 

they were holding movies, blankets, ice cream, and a variety of different things. 

"Wha-"

"we're here to make you feel better!" 

she felt her chest fill with a warm feeling. something she hasn't felt unless she is around todoroki-san. 

"SLEEP OVER TIME!" 

"Soooo we should play truth or dare!" 

"what is truth or dare?" asked momo curiously, "explain please?"

"OH! its this game where someone asks someone else truth or dare. if you pick truth someone can ask you a question and you have to answer it and if you pick dare you have to do the thing they tell you to do."

"wow. that sounds like a lot of fun!" exclaimed momo, as she had never played before. 

"so, who wants to go first?"

"I DO!" 

"Okay, uraraka, ask someone."

"Mina! truth or dare!" 

"dare! im no pussy!"

"but don't you have a pussy? isn't that what makes us girls?"

"no yaomomo... its a phrase, its what people say when they're not gonna back down from a challenge." 

"oh, thank you for the clarification, jirou-san."

"yaomomo, please call me kyoka!"

"o-oh. okie."

"anyway, mina-chan, i dare you to call kirishima and tell him your feelings!"

"w-what!?" mina said flusteradly, "b-but!" 

"are you a pussy?" asked momo awkwardly, trying to relax and be one with the trends like her friends. 

the girls, excluding mina, burst out laughing.

"FINE!" mina screeched, grabbing her phone. she looked though her contacts and found his name. it said ejiro with a kissy face, shark and heart face emoji next to his name. the girls started to giggle. 

"mina! what can i do for you?" 

"uh- well- i just wanted to-"

"hey, are you okay? is everything going good? are you okay? is it bad? did something happen with the disorder?"