Skinny Dipping

(Sorry for bad Grammar) This was a couple years ago when I was 15 with my girlfriend who is also 15 were still dating today and still paranoid on what happened

Anyway so my girlfriend (Sarah) was down visiting some relatives (Her Aunt and Uncle) and they invited me down for a barbecue. I was chatting to her family who were also there for a bit we got In there pool ans had fun it was a great time.

Anyway at about 2am me and Sarah decided to go for a late night swim we hist stripped of (we are kinda lazy and could the bothered to change) and hopped in. After about 10-15 minutes she all of a sudden hops out yanking my wrist towards her "What's wrong?" I ask she points into the pool scared her hand shaking I couldn't see where she was pointing due to how scared she was until I saw a dead insect float by I just chuckled until she pointed again more steadier.

Then I shit myself, there was a woman fully dressed in the pool she stared at us while her long brown hair floated around I leaped up to Sarah asking the woman kindly to leave the property she turned around pulling herself out I caught glimpse of a knife in her hand she slowly started walking towards us I pushed Sarah inside the house and went in after her since I'm no brave guy, I locked the door and turned to see her Aunt and Uncle looking at us I quickly his behind a towel Sarah was holding.

They asked us what was wrong She explained about the woman with the knife and when we turned around she was gone the only thing resembling she was there was a damp spot on top of the fence where she had hopped over.

Sarah and I are now 20 living in a small apartment together we still wonder what happened that night 5 years ago the only reason I now remember this is because we went swimming not to long ago and theres was a woman in a dress similar to the strangers she had neat long hair we both just brushed it of as some psycho who couldn't control themselves but I'm not really sure.

Posted by u/TheFalloutMan76