I think I saw my friends dead grandma. (True story)

So, I'm not going to ever say the name of this person for their privacy but, I was on discord one night pretty late and there was this girl I like to pick on a little bit. She didn't care because she knew I wasn't serious but every once in a while it'd get to her. I made it pretty clear that if she was uncomfortable that she could tell me to stop and I would. Anyway, the one night I was picking on her like the usual and she didn't seem like she seemed kind of down, I made one last joke before asking if she was okay and I turned over and there was an old woman who was pale, had no pupil or or iris showing in her eyes, and had her jaw open unnaturally almost as if it were broken. I quickly turned and pulled the blanket over my head and closed my laptop. After about an hour or so of laying there, closing my eyes as hard as I could I finally grew the courage to get my laptop again. When I looked at the girls reply she told me not to pick on her because her grandma had just passed away and she wasn't feeling very good. You don't have to believe me, I barely believe what happened myself but I'm almost sure that what I saw was her grandma trying to get me to leave her alone. I think it's best to not tell the girl what happened so I won't be sharing her name, or any of her information. I believe this to be one of my many paranormal experiences, if you would like to hear more of my experiences, message me, comment, or up vote this. If you didn't like it you do you. Thank you for taking the time to read my experience either way, I hope that you have a great day.

Posted by u/Literallyhitler5532