The pink bedroom

I had a pink bedroom in my house that always creeped me out. I couldn't put my finger on what made me feel this way, because it was just an average 4 wall bedroom, with a closet, and a ceiling fan with the blades each painted either green, yellow, or red. The fan did not match the pink walls, but there wasn't anything really creepy about that. It just looked like the last people to live here did not finish the room.

The first time something strange happened in the room is when my best friend came over the night before my wedding. We really weren't doing a big wedding anyway, just close friends and family, so it was just me and her that night for my 'bridal party'. We started out just drinking and watching magic Mike, but after the movie was over we were pretty drunk and decided to walk outside. When we walked to the side of the house where the pink bedroom she started acting really weird. She was saying things like " this is where he lives and where he likes to feed" and then she be like " I don't know why I said that. That was really creepy ". We went inside and decided to go into the pink bedroom and as soon as I opened the door she freaked out and said she saw a woman standing behind her in the reflection of the window. Usually she would sleep in that bedroom when she stayed but after that she refused to go back in there. I was creeped out by how she had acted but I chalked it up to her being too drunk and didn't that much more of it .That was until I heard barking one day.

I had gotten a puppy not too long before from my neighbour and at first i just dismissed it as my dog barking somewhere in the house, not wanting to interrupt my movie to investigate. It wasn't until I realize that my puppy was asleep on the couch that I started to feel creeped. I looked all around the house to no avail avoiding the pink room until last. The thing about this room is the doorknob is messed up and the only way you can get in is by pushing something against the latch and pulling the door. I didn't think there was any way the barking could be coming from there in first place, but as I pulled it open a big dog ran out. I recognized it as the neighbours dog, the one the said was my pups dad. When my husband got home I made him check and all the windows in the room were shut and locked. We checked the floor and closets for a hole or something he could have possibly gotten in from but there was nothing.

Nothing has happened in a while, though I do avoid the room as much as possible. I still wonder what happened to my friend that night and how in the world that dog got stuck inside that room.

Posted by u/Monitono92