I don't have much time

Hi I'm Ashley, im a 14 year old girl. I'm dying and i can see how long i have left to live. I don't know how i can see this or why I'm dying but I'm starting to hear and see things. I see things out of the corner of my eye and i hear whispering in my closet .

Sometimes I see more of the creatures but that's only sometimes, if I'm fast enough. They're fully black with claws and horns, I haven't seen their eyes and i don't know if they have any. They don't scare me so much, its their voices. It's like they come from a cliche horror movie about dolls or something. It's high pitched like a child's but it doesn't sound human. I can't explain it , and when I record it I can't hear anything.

Everything started a couple weeks ago , me and my dad had gotten onto a crash and had to be sent to the emergency room because of our condition. I had been asleep for a couple days and when I woke up, I could see it....a countdown. At first I didn't know what it ment but a couple days later I got a phone call from a random number

" hello? Is this Ashley "

" yeah, why? Who is this "

" ok I don't have much time to explain but can you see a countdown? "

I was scared and said shaking " y-yeah, what is it for "

They said in a distressed voice " shit, listen . That's a countdown till you die. You need to be careful and take care of yourself and no matter what don't go t- "

They stopped talking and started screaming. I hung up and ran to my parents telling them about everything. They called the police but couldn't do much and left. They didn't really buy the countdown thing but they were concerned about that person who called, but after everything they just assumed I was telling lies or hearing things. The main thing that scares me is that....i have two months to live and i don't know what that person was trying to tell me or what happened to them. I'm crying and shaking at the time writing this because I swear...something is calling my name from the closet. It's singing it " Ashley, Ashley, come inside and play " it's been singing like that for 30 or so minutes now and it's scaring me.I don't want to go outside just incase whatever will kill me is out there but I can't stand to stay in the house because I can hear that song they're singing. My parents can't hear it or see them and assume i'm doing it for attention. I'm scared and don't want to die...ill keep yall updated. I have to get out of the house , the singing is driving me crazy.

Posted by u/ASR_Artist