Realization dawned on me.

"Only those of Drake blood would be able to find it," I stated.

"Well...yes," Genevieve stated as she raised an eyebrow.

"Cal, I know where we have to go," I told my husband. He smiled.

"Then lead the way, Star," Calder told me, "I will gladly follow you anywhere."

I turned to Genevieve.

"Thank you for everything, Genevieve," I told her, "My family will be eternally grateful for everything you've done for my Mamă."

"Think nothing of it," Genevieve told me, "Your Mother was a good Queen, it's the least I could do."

I closed the album and made to hand it to her. She shook her head.

"Keep it," Genevieve told me, "You can give it back to your Mother."

"Thank you," I told her. She smiled and nodded.

Calder and I left Genevieve's house and got into the car.

"A retreat in the woods?" Calder asked me as he started the car.

"My Mother used to take me and my siblings there when we were young," I told Calder, "I remember the wildflowers that used to grow near there."

"It makes sense," Calder told me, "That place must have been dear to her."

"It was," I replied.

"A place protected by a spell that can only be found by those of Drake blood," Calder recalled as we drove away from Genevieve's house, "It sounds like the perfect place to hide. But wouldn't your Uncle have be able to find it though?"

"From I remember, Marius didn't even know about this place," I replied, "There were things my Tată wouldn't even tell his brother."

"Do you think it's still secure?" Calder asked.

"I hope so," I replied, "I don't know where else we could look for my Mamă."

We arrived in Sânge just as the sun was setting

"God I still remember the last time we were here," I told Calder, "Damien dragged us all here to save Selena."

"And our beloved sister in law didn't need anyone to save her," Calder replied with a smile.

I smiled at the memory of Selena's courage and the relief I had felt when she had returned to us safely.