The next day you woke up very early, because you couldn't sleep, wondering what made him cry over a bowl of soup. You didn't dare to walk out of your room, thinking that Taehyung might not want to see you after last night's incident, so you just stayed in your room. Some time around noon, a text came in & it was from Jin.

You felt guilty for concealing the truth from Jin, especially since he was being so nice to you

He deserves to know before things get out of hand.
You were thinking of how to tell Jin about your marriage to Taehyung when you heard a faint knock on your door.
"Y-yes?" You opened the door & were met by Taehyung, who was already looking handsome in pinstriped suits.
"Get ready. We need to go somewhere." His face was deadpan.
"Where?" You asked in confusion.
"You'll see."

The sound of roaring engines filled the silence during your ride to wherever Taehyung was taking you. You kept stealing glances at him, but he seemed to not notice & focused his vision on the road ahead.
"You were confused, weren't you?" He suddenly asked when you were quietly staring at him.
"Huh? Oh. Uhmm.." You immediately turned your head away while trying to think of a suitable answer.
"Do you want to know why?" He asked flatly.
"Well.. If you feel like telling me then yes, but if you don't, I won't ask about it."
"I have never eaten miyeok guk since I was 8 because that was the year my parents got divorced. My mom chose to leave me & my dad for some guy she met at a party. Such a cliché, right? I begged her to stay, but she didn't care. All she cared about was herself. She used to be the one who cooked miyeok guk every year for my birthday & ever since she left us, I refused to eat it because it would only awaken my painful memory. Yesterday was the first time I ate it in 15 years & yours tasted exactly like my mom's." He scoffed.
"Oh my God, I'm so sorry. I didn't- I'm sorry." You covered your mouth with your hand in shock.
"It's alright. You didn't know. She made me lose my belief in marriage, so I didn't plan on getting married, especially at such young age. That was why I was so mad when my dad forced me to marry you. Why would people get married when they'd just betray & hurt each other?"
Your heart clenched at his words. You felt like you had betrayed him by having a "date" with Jin behind his back, although Taehyung might not actually care since you were not exactly in a traditional marriage.
I need to tell Jin right away about my marriage to Taehyung.