Character profile Part 1

My name is Naruko I am going to tell you about me and Lover's adventures story. At the beginning of our life, it was all perfect, that is until our younger siblings were born. Well, I'm just going to tell you a little about myself than about them.

It all began when my mother was pregnant with her second child. We(mom, dad, and me) were escaping to have one child/sibling, but it turns out that the baby is going to be twins. I was thrilled that I am going to be a big sister. When their birth time came, and mom gave birth to them.

The Nine-tailed beast attacked the villagers, I now that it was not his fault since he was being controlled. I saw the masked guy stealing my younger siblings as hostages to take mom away. At that time I was weak. The good thing my father saved mom and the twins.

Oh and I forget to tell you, Sasuke and Itachi's mom also gave birth at the same time as Kushina again and named hin Allen.

At that time is also how I met my future Lovers'/husband. 

~time passed 2 months later~ 

pervy-sage cames in and tells Minato about a prophecy that said :

THE ONE WITH THE POWER OF DARK~LIGHT, SHE WILL DEESIDE WHETHER THE WORLD SHOULD PARESH OR SURVIVE, ALONGSIDE HER ARE 2 KINGS, THAT WILL BE BY HER SIDE. WHEN LOOKED AT THEM, YOU SEE RED...*whisper*eyes, ALL ARE THE SAME AGE, BORN THE SAME DAY. THE QUEEN IS THE MOST POWERFUL ONE OF ALL, SHE WILL EiTHER BE RAISE BY EVIL AND BECAME VILLAN, OR SHE WILL EiTHER BE RAISED BY  GOOD  PEOPLE AND BECAME A HERO. THEY ARE Uchiha- Uzumaki-Namikaze

( Auther: I am sorry, I am not good with righting prophecies like other authors. and by the way the red means Sharingan, but no one knows that will accept us because Menma and Mito have red hair and Allen will have the red Sharingan, also they were all born on the same day. They got confused by WHEN LOOK AT THE YOU SEE RED, it was talking about the kings not all 3 of them. Also Itachi, Sasuke, and Naruko were all born together on the same day too.)

Everyone believed that Mito was the queen, while Allen and Menma are the 2kings beside her.  

Name Naruko-Uzumaki-Namikaze

Age: right now 2, but throughout the story 7

Birth January 1st

Clan: Uzumaki-Namikaze

Personality: Is a kindhearted person, kind to everyone except her enemies. Also an outside person. Loves reading.

Likes: loves ramen, loves reading, Itachi, Sasuke, her friends, and her family

Dislikes Her bio-family, people that neglect their child for a stupid prophecy, favoritism, abusive parents, people that hurt her family, friends, Sasuke, and Itachi.

Family:

Minato (birth father)

Kushina (birth mother)