Chapter 10 ~The Past 2 Years~

~ Preview of chapter 9~

Sasuke POV

Still Gramps POV

I can not believe what just happened. Naruko just beat Guildart in LESS THAN 20 SECONDS, it also looked like she was holding back. Naruko Became an SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-rank mage since Gildart was just SSS-SSS-SSS-ranked. Meanwhile, Sasuke and Itachi became SSS-SSS-SSS-rank since they defeated 2 S-rank in less than 15 seconds.

I know one thing for sure, the guild is going to get even wilder, loving, safer, and stronger, having them in here.

I also wonder which one Naruko will be dating? Itachi or Sasuke?

~End of the preview of chapter ~

Naruko POV

~ 2 Years has Passed they are 9 years old~

Fairy Tail is awesome!!!!! Two year have passed since Sasuke, Itachi, and I joined the guild. I am going to say this once. Natsu is starting to annoy me. He keeps asking me to fight him, he should know that by now he is now in no much for us, but I will not deny it is cute sometimes. He reminds us of Menma a lot. He was the only one in our ex-family that cared about us. Sometimes he waits for us very late so that we can play with him, he even saves some food for us from his plate to eat after dinner. But after we started making our own money we told him to stop giving us food since he was also starving himself. We thought of Menma as a brother, but Mito and Allen are spoiled brats, they even try to blame their wrong doings at them to get more attention. Also Mito was jealous of me saying she should have been prettier than me and to give her my beauty. It was funny, Itachi, me, and sasuke laughed for days, we even laugh about it now. I miss Menma. I know it is wrong of us to go without saying goodbyes to Menma, but we can not just say that, "Hey Menma we are leaving this hell hole because they are not treated fairly and that it is because of you, Mito, and Allen". We did not know what to say to him because I did not want him to blame himself for our problems. Me and Itachi made a plan that we will go back to the leaf for Menma's chunin or jonin exam after making Sasuke want to go back to the leaf. He hated the leaf village so much that me and Itachi don't mention the word Leaf village any more, so we have to make a plan for Sasuke to want to go with us.

So far Levy, Erza, Mira, Lucy, and Cana are best friends. They all told me their short life story so far. Erza was kidnapped from her hometown and enslaved to help build houses, her grandfather figure died protecting her from getting hit by a bulit because she was trying to escape with her friends from slavery and save her friend Jellal. Mira was treated as a monster by her villagers after she defeated a demon and got the demons power. Lucy came from a rich family. She was neglected by her father after her mother's death. What made her run away is that her father arranged a marriage with a 69 years old guy to marry. And as for Cana, She told me that her mother passed away and wanted her to meet her dad that is in this guild, She told her that Guildart was her father which shocked me. What shocked me the most is that he does not even know. She did not tell him. She said that she will tell him after she makes it into the S-rank class, since she doesn't want him to miss going traveling because she is too weak to join him and he has to make a choice to stay and take care of her. I understood and told her I would not tell anyone about this secret. Not, but not least Levy was my friend because me, Lucy, and her have a big comment about loving reading books. You can call us bookworms if you want. After Mira, Lucy, and Erza told her their story, she told them her, Sasuke and Itachi's life's story, which made them furious on her biological parents. After she shared her story to Cana, Erza, Lucy, and Mira, Cana told her secret to her in private.

Meanwhile with Sasuke, he became best friends with Gray, Gajeel, and Natsu (He would never admit that he is friends with Natsu, but me and Itachi know him best, and he can never hide emotions or feelings from us). And as for Itachi he became best friends with Laxis and Jellal.(by the way Jellal is not evil, he and Erza joined at the same time in this story.)

You would not believe how easy the SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-ranks are. Which is why gramps made an SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-rank mage, while Sasuke and Itachi got upgraded to SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-rank mage. The missions are all so easy that I finish in less than 5 min. At least it pays very well ( like 1 S-rank mission is like 10 billion dollars, now think about this, if a low S-rank is this much, think how much it will cost for SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-SSS-rank mage mission. It will cost a lot of money), in fact so good that I am the richest person in the world so far, I mean I do share my money with Itachi and Sasuke too, So that makes All of us the richest person in the world.

I LOVE FAIRY TAIL

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the grammar, late short chapter and late upgrade.