Chapter 8~some powers relieved~

~ Preview of chapter 7~

Sasuke POV

" I say we leave tomorrow. The sooner we start are training the faster we are done." I said

" I agree with my brother, what about you Naruko?" Asked Itachi

"...I guess I agree too," said Naruko

~End of the preview of chapter 7~

(P.S I am too lazy to talk about the training.)

~ 2 Years later and they are now 5 years old and about to turn 6 soon~

Naruko POV

Finally, I am DONE with my training. I can finally be with Sasuke and Itachi now. I am going to say this once... the training was HELL, but it was worth it, I can kick ass now.

I don't know what is taking them this long, they are late. Oh, here they come.
"SASUKE, ITACHI OVER HERE!!!!" I said

Itachi POV

The 2 years were hell,but ok but we miss Naruko a lot the most. It is not just because we are friends but because I have feelings for her. I know sasuke has feelings for her too. I don't know what are brotherhood to be destroyed because of ae feelings for naruko. I will talk to sasuke about this later.

"SASUKE, ITACHI OVER HERE!!!!" said Naruko. I can see that she has not changed at all.

" Sasuke, Itachi I am so glad to see you guys, I can't wait to tell you guys what I learned, but you guys go first." Said Naruko

" well, we learned....

DRAGON SLAYER MAGIC

Fire Dragon Slayer Magic

Fire Dragon Slayer Magic is a type of Dragon Slayer Magic that grants the user various characteristics typical of a Fire Dragon: lungs capable of spewing flames, scales that grant protection against fire, and nails covered in flames. Consequently, Fire Dragon Slayer Magic allows the user to produce and control the fire from any part of their body, which can be used both in melee and ranged form of offense. The generated flames can be manipulated in a wide variety of ways, their "type" can be changed at will, and they can even be given a material consistency. Such fire seems to have a "blunt" effect to it, seemingly causing bludgeoning damage alongside burning. Flames produced by this type of Magic provide much more heat than standard flames. The user's body temperature is capable of melting iron, burning off poison and stigmata. The user's flame are directly connected to their feelings, meaning the more emotional they get, the warmer their flame will become; this effect is referred to as "Flames of Emotion".

Iron Dragon Slayer Magic

Iron Dragon Slayer Magic is a form of Dragon Slayer Magic which grants the user characteristics unique to Iron Dragons, allowing them to incorporate the element of iron (and, by extension, of steel) into their body, granting them the ability to change parts of their body (or the entirety of it) into iron, which can be shaped in a number of forms for different purposes, and to produce iron objects.

Sky Dragon Slayer Magic

A type of Magic which grants the user various characteristics belonging to a Sky Dragon, allowing them to incorporate the element of air into their body. However, unlike other types of Dragon Slayer Magic, Sky Dragon Slayer Magic can also function in a supportive light, as opposed to simply relying on offense. This Magic utilizes the lost art of healing and is capable of healing wounds inflicted by a Dragon.

Water Dragon Slayer Magic

Water Dragon Slayer Magic is a form of Dragon Slayer Magic that allows its user to generate, manipulate, and presumably consume (like other forms of Dragon Slayer Magic) the element in question, which in this case is water.