Chapter 7 Meeting the QUEEN AND the KING

~ Preview of chapter 6~

"How dare they!!! They got it all wrong, it is you guys that are the child of prophecy!!!" Max said, shocking us all.

"WHAT!!??!?!?!?" we (Naruko, Sasuke, and me) all shouted.

"Kids I was sent to this earth to find you three, and take you to my realm and take you guys to our King and Queen. By the way, the Queen is the strongest so don't piss her off." Said Max as he was opening a magic portal.

~End of the preview of chapter 5~

~After Max brought them to the castle~

Max POV

Me and the prophecy children were waiting for my king and queen, while they were still trying to process the pieces of information I told them. Out of nowhere, a very bright light appeared, I know its that's the king and queen, well talk about a dramatic entrance. That shining shit scared me when I met them for the first time after I got used to it I loved seeing other people's reactions to it the most, It is still funny to see there shocked, scared facial expressions.

"your Majesty's I have brought the child of prophecy to you as ordered," I said while bowing.

Naruko POV

Out of nowhere, a very bright light appeared, I assumed that was the king and queen. I got to say, the way they appeared was very cool, I will try learning it later. I will admit I was nervous-scared but also shocked since I have never seen this type of Jutsu. Max said...

"your Majesty's I have brought the child of prophecy to you as ordered," he said while bowing.

"You can go now, I would like to talk to them alone pls" queen ??? said, and turned to me after Max left. "Hi, my name Mavis Vermillion Dragneel...

and this is my husband Zeref Dragneel"

" How old are you guys?" king Zeref asked

" Well your Majesty we are all turned 3 in January 1st this year," said Itachi

" Where did you find them, Max?" Asked Queen Mavis.

"I found them in the first while I was resting your Majesty," said Max
" WHY ARE YOU DOING THERE?!!! DOING THERE YOU GUYS SHOULD KNOW HOW DANGERS IT IS IN THE FOREST, YOU GUYS COULD HAVE DIED IN THE FOREST. WHERE WERE YOUR PARENTS AT THAT TIME????!!!?!!!" said Queen Mavis.

After that, we told her and king Mavis about what we went through.

Queen Mavis POV

How dare they do that to them, they are sweet smart humble children.

" I have good and bad news for you guys, which one do you guys want to hear first?" I asked.

" Good news first pls?" Said Naruko

" Well... the good news is that you 3 are going to train for 2 years, to master, learn and control your powers..." when I said that, their faces light up with happiness. "...But the bad news is that Itachi and Sasuke, you will not see Naruko for 2 years while you are training."

"WHAT!! ''why?" all of them said.

" Naruko is different from you two," I said pointing at Sasuke and Itachi. " She has more power she needs to control. While you guys will be learning all Godslayer and Dragonslayer magic, she will be learning both of them first then she will start learning other types of magics as will next."

" When will we go?" asked Itachi.

" you will go tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, you 3 decide," I said.

Sasuke POV

" I say we leave tomorrow. The sooner we start are training the faster we are done." I said

" I agree with my brother, what about you Naruko?" Asked Itachi

"...I guess i agree too." said Naruko

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the grammar, late short chapter and late upgrade.