Chapter 3 and 4~Call of Adventer~

Naruko POV

It has been 3 weeks since we run away from that place. What happened is that we collected a lot of food and water. Itachi holds onto the waters, while Sasuke holds onto foods, while I got to hold our clothes and the books of our ex clan Jutsu since we have to learn to control our powers, without the help of are par-, sorry I mean ex parents. Since are parents stopped giving as money to survive the village, we started to earn our own money, so we bought some clothes for ourselves, and also books on Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, taijutsu, Seal knowledge, how to work on our stamina or speed, and the list goes on... Since all the stuff we were caring was too much we sealed it and our stuff and runway. Right now we are in some forest we don't know to exist in the world since this place was not on the map.

Sasuke POV

It has been a while since I felt free like this. I don't know why but when I was with my ex-family I felt trapped instead of free and loved along with my brother and best friend.

" Itachi, Sasuke look at that cave over there, I think we should rest over there for the knight." Said Naruko.

"Sasuke can you go and unseal some foods from your seal?" Itachi asked.

" Ok, But you guys should unseal water clothes and blankets too," I replied while starting to walk toward the cave. " By the way Naruko, if there is a bear and we got killed, I am going to kill u in our ghost life."

" I agree with Sasuke, Naruko ha ha ha..."

No one POV

While they were walking they saw...

...

...

.....

........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

.........

A dragon