- 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

Začít od začátku

Eddie pressing a cloth to Ben's wound, trying to clean it up. Richie leaned over Eddie's shoulder, watching him intently. "Just suck the wound." He said.

"I need to focus right now." Eddie said flatly, rolling his eyes.

"You need to focus?" Richie asked. Johanna rolled her eyes, pulling him towards her by the back of his shirt. He stood up, looking down at her with a questioning gaze, she in turn looked back at him with a glare. He shrugged and bent down to her ear, whispering in a husky voice.

"Couldn't take me giving my attention to someone else? It's alright, baby. Tonight, I can stop by and give all my attention to you." His warm breath fanned across her ear, making her shiver. Her cheeks heated and she looked down to the ground. Richie watched her with amusement, a smirk played across his face.

"I-I-In your d-dreams, Tozier." She mumbled.

"How did you know? It's almost every night, babe." Richie said. He placed his hand on the small of her back, rubbing small circles. Johanna clenched the skirt of her black and red floral dress in her small hands. She has a strange urge to pull him closer to her body, one that felt weird to even think about. Of course, she'd only do this because she's cold. She tried to rationalize the instinct. She zoned out, trying to focus on anything that was Richie's hand or her own mind.

Her eyes followed the cracks in the ground, traveling up the alleyway until she saw it. Bill stands at the alley entrance and walks out to the street. She turned her full attention to the boy as Beverly Marsh came walking up to him. She tilted her head in confusion as he pulled out a dollar, to which Beverly refused, pulling out a couple packs of cigs. Johanna's attention was brought back to the group as Stan's panicked voice broke her train of thought. "Oh, God, he's bleeding. Oh, my God!"

Johanna shook her head at him, "St-St-Stan! Stop being a-a-a baby." She said scoffing. Richie rolled his eyes, watching Eddie intently . "You have to suck the wound before you apply the band-aids. This is 101." Richie moves his hand from her back and onto her waist, slowly pulling her closer to him. Johanna didn't fight him on this and instead leaned into it, surprising them both. "You don't know what you're talking about." Eddie said, annoyed. Luckily all focus was on Ben, and no one thought to look at the two.

Next thing she knew Beverly came rushing down alleyway. "Are you okay? That looks like it hurts." The redhead says, looking down at Ben. Johanna left Richie's grasp, trying to not let the others see. She moved to Beverly's side, the two exchanging small smiles and hellos. "Oh. No, I'm good. I just... fell." Ben said, trying to play it off. "Yeah, right into Henry Bowers." Richie said, scoffing. "R-R-Richie!" Johanna glared at the boy, motioning to Beverly. Johanna knew the rumors, and what exactly Henry did to her.

"Shut it." Bill said looking to the raven haired boy, also giving him a glare. Richie looked between the two. "What? Why? It's the truth." He said in confusion. Johanna rolled her eyes at how dense the boy was. Seriously, sometimes she just really wanted to hit the poor boy. Beverly ignores Richie and turns her attention back to the boy who was currently bleeding out. "You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" She asked smiling down at the boy. Ben smiled up at her as well, nodding.

Johanna's heart warmed at the sight. Ben liked the tall redhead, the latter being completely oblivious. "You know, we'll take good care of him. Uh, thanks, Beverly." Bill said, nervously. It seemed like everyone had a crush of the redhead. Johanna's heart ached for the two boys, both completely oblivious to the other's shared feelings.

"Yeah, sure. Maybe I'll see you around?" She said, turning to walk away. Johanna could tell the news of Henry had put a damper on her mood.  "W-W-Wait, Bev. We were th-thinking of g-going to the quarry t-t-tomorrow. I-I-I'll be there, s-s-so you won't have t-to deal with these ah-ah-shits." Johanna smiled, hoping the invitation would lighten her mood. She looked at her redhead best friend with hopeful eyes. The latter of which smiled widely, nodding her head. "Yeah, definitely!" She said turning around and walking out of the alleyway.

She turned back around to face the rest of the group. "Good job bringing Bowers up in front of her." Stan said looking at Richie with a mild glare in his eyes. Richie shrugged turning to watch Eddie do his work. "Yeah, dude, you heard what she did." Eddie said over his shoulder as he continued working. Johanna frowned, crossing her arms. "What'd she do?" Ben asked innocently.

"More like who'd she do! From what I hear the lies is longer than my way!" Richie said, nudging Johanna's shoulder. She just glared at the two boys.

"Sh-Sh-Shut the f-f-fuck up. You shits on-know nothing about her. Sh-She's my best friend,ah-ah-assholes." She said, staring daggers at the two boys. Bill looked at the girl and nodded. "They're just rumors." Bill added, also pointing his words at the two boys. Johanna smiled at Bill before continuing her point. "Y-Yeah, and y'all kn-kn-know how untrue rumors are." She said, her words dripping with disgust. Richie's shoulders dropped turning and looking at the girl with a saddened look. "Sorry, Chatterbox." He said quietly, placing a hand on her shoulder. She looked at him with a solemn look. His eyes did truly look sorry and genuine. She just nodded in response, and he smiled at her approval.

"Now, pip-pip and tally-ho, my good fellows, I do believe this chap requires our utmost attention." Richie said in a god awful British accent. Johanna almost broke her angry façade with laughter, but she didn't want to let the boys off so easily. Richie pushes Eddie towards Ben before continuing, "Get in there, Dr. K. Come on, fix him up."

<< mabrie has entered the chat room >>

yo bitches, i'd like to say a huge thank you for voting and reading! it really helps keep me motivated to actually sit down and write! so thanks so much :)

also i edited this like the day after writing and posting this, oh my lord. there was so many mistakes i missed! remind me to always check over my chapter, lol!