Surprise

It's been a week since Aizawa and I settled back down at 1-A dorms with principal Nesu's permission with our baby girl. Luckily she was a calm baby and when she did cry it was just for cuddles. It was either me or her father but she enjoyed her father's cuddles more than mine. It was December that meant I'd graduate soon. Sometimes when I was catching up or finishing my work early the students or more specifically my little brother would volunteer to take care of Elina he is surprisingly protective of her and he had smart ways to calm Elina down when we weren't there he'd take one of Aizawa's shirts and would cradle her in it to trick her into thinking aizawa was close by. It worked and I used the method to when she became fussy.

Her in the gym standing side by side with tamaki with our graduating colors on. We smiled as we walked to get our certificate and shake the teachers hand. (Present mic, aizawa etc.) I walked down the stage and back to my seat. The graduation was about to finish up when Aizawa took the mic. Aizawa had his hair in a bun as he wore a suit. "Before we finish this ceremony I'd like to say two things one that the world is dangerous don't forget that to be a hero is putting your pride aside to secondly..." He sighed then he looked at me "Come up here y/n" he said I furrowed my eyebrows and did as he said "I know this might sound weird but y/n has been brave as to escaping a villians grip even if she would have died in greatful we have her hear today because she gave birth to my daughter and"  he went on one knee "It was hell to say the least not having you around me and I'm on my knee because this time I want to protect you out of harm's way and for you to stay by my side y/n...will you marry me?" He asked as the students cheered from excitement as I cried tears of joy and got in my knees as I whispered yes as the class cheered louder followed with present mic. He slipped the ring into my finger as I pulled him into a kiss and hug.

After the graduation ceremony finished everyone was still cheering and congratulating the both of us. We thanked them and went to the teachers. Present Mic was happy but mad that his best friend didn't say a thing about proposing. "Dude you had everyone shocked in there I think nezu stopped working" he pointed with his thumb to show nezu standing in place. I laughed with present mic tears of joy. Aizawa lightly smiled and took my hand and walked back to the dorms. Everyone was crying because they were going to miss me and my child. I turned to see aizawa with scowl on his face it must have hurt that he wasn't going to be missed only secretly.

Aizawa and I packed up for the break to spend at his bought apartment. We settled in quite nicely with occasional visit of my dad and brother. I sighed as I looked out my window to see a dark spot. 'is that dabi?!' I squinted my eyes to see it clear and waved my free hand as I picked Elina up to show him.

Before break was over and less time to prepare my wedding only to surprised aizawa had prepared it for us. It was in a little white church with the priest exchanging our vows in front of our relatives and friends. With my beautiful white dress and Aizawa smiling like a child. "I do" where shared and a kiss from the both of us were exchanged. I was the most happy girl in the world. That's what I felt like that day.

He I am with the love of life fighting side by side and Elina growing up. She is my father's favorite little girl that he takes her from us when we aren't looking. It's really cute and I'm happy that I can spend the rest of my life with them. Aizawa popped the question again. "What if we had another baby?" He asked as he cuddled up to me. "Another?!" I blushed as he kissed my neck I smiled and turned to him as I kissed him "let's do it" I giggled as he tackled me on the bed and laughed.

To say the least everyday was a splendid surprise with him. I really do love our family.

Thank you loyal readers I hope you enjoyed the story. I know it was kinda rushed but I wanted to get you guys at the edge of your seats. I love you guys so much! I'm also working on other stories for you guys. Give me ideas to start please and thank you