Saving all of us

Aizawa p.o.v.
I had her in my arms. I lost her again! I couldn't protect her. I couldn't keep her... I stayed on the cold concrete floor as I saw her picked up by tomura. He was a dead man for sure I will have her in my arms again. I couldn't move a muscle until I saw Mic run closer to me and lift me up. "Come on pal we'll get her back" he said as he walked me in with recovery girl.

It's been two hours since I've been tracking and trying to find her but I had no luck. 'ill find her I know I will' I said to myself. It's already night and I went in our bedroom just to see the box from the morning. I jumped and looked what was inside some more. I called the cops to have the dogs come in and smell the box and what's inside. They came in less than 10 minutes and sniffed the insides and went out to find her. 'theres hope' I reminded myself. I went out to look at the streets to find her. 'ill have her back'

Y/n p.o.v.
Tomura gripped me by the arm and sat me on his lap as I squirmed around. I crossed my arms as he slid his arms to my waist and leaned his head on my shoulder. "Mine your mine" he said as he kissed my neck making me feel disgusted. "What do you want tomura!?" I yelled "I need you to say your mine" he said as I stood up. "I'm not your anything tomura!" I said and backed away as he approached "yes you are love" he stepped closer. 'I don't love you I love shouta and only him' I said in my head I couldn't say it infront of him he would surely kill shouta if did. "No I'm no one's" I said looking away as he was a few inches away. "Your wrong I'll show you who you belong to" he gripped my throat and headed back to his room. "No please! Please! I belong to you tomura and only you!" I yelled as he stopped and forced his lips back on mine. "That's right you should know that by now love" he moved his lips to my neck claiming me, marking me.

Alone. Raped. Useless. 'stop thinking that one day we will get out of here y/n we'll get stronger together' Elle told me. 'we need to distroy the team from inside first go against each other. You have an advantage tomura will do whatever you say to keep you by his side even by force use it well' she continued 'your saving the both of us' I hugged my naked self. 'im saving all  innocent people in here' I told myself.

How's the story so far? Do you like it?