Under The Tree

I was eternally screaming in my head. I wasn't expecting him to kiss me but I didn't want it to end. I pulled his scarf and brought him in for another kiss. This one lasted longer once we pulled apart I spoke. "How long did you know I had a crush on you?" I asked he smirked at me lazily "since freshman year since your little stunts you've done on me" he said making you blush recalling the memories they were embarrassing. "Which stunt did you like the most?" Curiosity took the best of me. "The one where you said 'come play with me' when the class was playing with their quirks y/n" he said with a smile. "I thought you wouldn't catch on with that" I said covering my face I was so bold freshman year damn. He gripped my chin and kissed me again "so let's play y/n" he said as his warm breath hit my cool neck. Then we heard footsteps approaching and pulled away immediately. I sat in the student desk and the door swings open revealing midnight. "Oh what a pleasure to see you again shouto here for another round?" Midnight said seductively. I don't care his a man he could do what ever he wants it's his life. Mr. Aizawa cleared his throat as in saying someone else is in the room midnight then turned to me and pouted "pity" she said. "So what is it you want dear?" She said walking to aizawa and grabbing his shoulder. "Well I just wanted to stop by with y/n and ask if the big gym is open after school" he said trying to get her grip off him. "Yes it is until 6 that is" she said sitting at her desk. "Well that's all thank you" he said and opened the door for me to pass threw. I got up and walked past him not waiting for him he closed the door and ran towards my direction. "Listen don't misunderstand what sh-" I cut him off. "It's your business not mine" with that said I walked faster and then looked for my best friend tamaki. A while later aizawa lost where I was and I finally found tamaki with the rest of his friends. He turned to me and gave a shy smile. I hugged him tightly and cried he ditched his friends and took me under a tree. He hugged me and stayed like that for a while. Not noticing if someone else was watching I didn't care anyway. Tamaki understood that I didn't want to talk about it as he still had a tight grip on me.