3 months later

Aizawa's P.O.V.

"just wait for my signal shouta" y/n whispered in my ear as she left me on the floor. It's been three months since I've last seen her and still no signal no location. I can't function without her she took everything with her. Only the haunting image of her walking away was drilled in my mind. As I tugged on her pillow every night that's the only way I slept. I miss her so much. "Mr. Aizawa" someone called from the other side of the door. I opened it and shouto was there with the house phone in his hand. "They have been calling and asking for you" he said as he passed the phone to me. "Thank you" I told him as he patted my shoulder and walked away. I put the phone up to my ear. "Hello?" I spoke there was silent then came a sigh. "Hello shouto aizawa" a male spoke. "Who is this?" I asked "Ah you didn't forget about me already? Are fight was so epic I thought you'd remember my face at least my quirk the blue flames" the person tested me. "Blue flames? Your from the league of villians what do you want!?" I asked clearly impatient. "I want nothing with you but it seems my younger sister does y/n and now she is holding your child" he said I held in my breath without even knowing. "I won't hurt my sister I just want you to promise me that you'll get her out of this hell hole she isn't up for this and keep this between the both of us" dabi said from the other line. "We are in (location being told) now if everything goes according to plan I will burn the place down and " he said as he paused. "What about y/n won't you at least say by to her?" I asked. "No I don't want to get her mood swings in a twist she can't know I helped you either" dabi sighed. From the other side of the phone dabi let a tear slip down his cheek. "I'll do it tomorrow afternoon she has already released all the obstacles for me to get passed anyway" he whispered something else to aizawa then said "Promise me as her big brother I want the best for her tell me you'll be there for her when I'm away" dabi said as aizawa answered "I promise you and I will never forget what you did dabi"  then hung up.

Y/n's p.o.v.
Elle has been taking care of me 24/7 well as long as tomura isn't close by. "Y/n stop worrying yourself your going to stress the baby she has already had thoughts on you" Elle smiled. "What does she say?" I asked as I held Elle's her hands "she says she can't wait to meet you" Elle held me in an embrace. "I wish I could hear her" I said as I sat on the couch and rested my head on Elle's shoulder. "Where has dabi and Tomura been lately?" I asked. "Stop worrying" Elle said I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted. "Fine Dabi is on a mission and Tomura is looking for new villians but has no luck" she said. "Where are the hostage's?'' "there close by" I turned the TV on and shut my eyes as I drifted to sleep.