My new friend

Before I could process anything that happened my mind captured the love of my life on the floor with his head on the concrete with blood. I jumped towards him and picked his head up. Tears going down my cheeks as I looked around there was a portal again. 'oh no' I told myself I hurriedly healed aizawa and got up. The blood staining my face as I was face to face with Tomura. "Hello deary" he said stretching an arm out. I fliched and shivered as chills went down my spine but I didn't take his hand. "Y-y-n" it was above a whisper but I heard and turned around. Aizawa tried crawling towards me but he couldn't I think that scene broke everything in me as I went towards him and held him close he held onto me tight and cried while repeating the same "sorry" "please don't go" it shattered my heart whole. I kissed him and whispered in his ear before I blacked out.

  Once I woke up I was in the room again. Silence... I shivered once again as I felt someone's hand rubbing my arm up and down with their fingers. He held me close as his breath hit the back of my neck. "Good morning love" he whispered in my ear as he nibbled on my earlobe. Disgusting. I pulled away and got up hugging myself as I turned on the light. "What do you want" I said bored but completely terrified on the inside. "You already know that love" he pushed me on the wall and kissed my neck. I tried using my powers but they just wouldn't come out. "Aizawa isn't the only one that knows how to cancel quirks love I recruited new members and those are the most skilled ones" he whispered on my neck I tried pushing him away but he wouldn't budge. He lifted my legs to his waist as he gripped my butt. "So how's my little slut doing now since she has gotten alot of experiences?" He asked. "It's not experiences it's called doing love not rape!" I tried pushing again but he held my hands above my head. "No tomura please" I pleaded clearly sad. "Your mine and I told you I couldn't wait to have you again" he said taking my clothes off and his in the process.

  Alone. Miserable. Raped. Pathetic. Useless. I repeated these in my head at least a hundred times. I got up and changed as I walked outside the room tomura was sleeping in. Disgusting... I walked to the bar where I saw dabi I teared up and dabi looked guilty and sad and angry I saw all those emotions on him. Then I saw toga she glared in my direction. I sat on the couch with twice as I saw the new members. 'which one of you is the quirk cancellation one?' I asked myself but I got a reply. 'the red haired' I flinched and looked for who ever answered me. 'im sorry what you had to go through I heard all your thoughts in the process' she said. I looked again. 'i want to get out of here to they kidnapped me and I'm forced to be part of the league now' she said. That's when A girl no older than 12 came in veiw and smiled at me. She had long Raven black hair and blue Belle eyes he skin as white as snow 'beautifull' . 'Thank you and hi I'm Elle' she said to me in mind and I let out a small smile 'i guess you heard my name already the walls are surely thin I'm sorry' I said back. 'you don't have to be sorry he does' she furrowed her eyebrows. She sat between me and twice and shook my hand and whispered so we didn't look like we where communicating through our mind. She held onto me when tomura came into view. Tomura sat at the bar and the red head came into veiw she had green eyes and red lips her skin was a golden ran color and she sat next to him. 'whats her name?' I asked 'Seren she is the one who competes with toga for his attention but no one wins other than you of course' she said and smiled. We started talking about stuff on the outside. 'Do they know your quirk?' I asked as she responded while shaking her head. 'i have two I can manipulate minds but Seren won't let me she has control on when I could use it to' she said and sat closer. Tomura walked up to us and grabbed my hand as I desperately tried getting out his grip.