I Would Never Judge You

I looked at him and I tried sitting myself with the help of me resting on my elbows. He smiled and took my hand in his and brought it up to his lips then kissed them. His eyes were glossy. "I'm so sorry" he said cupping my cheek with his other hand. "I've held so much regret and I hated you" I spoke softly so no one will hear but the both of us. I couldn't finish my little speech because aizawa cut me off with his lips on mine. "I'm sorry that day I was going to tell you we should wait until your 18 and then we continue but you were gone before I could say anything" he said tears falling down his cheeks. I grabbed his face and pulled him into a hug. "I'm broken inside and out all because of tomura.." I said gripping onto his shirt as he pulled me close. "Your with me now no one can hurt you I will be by your side" he whispered into my ear and kissed my forehead. We stayed in that position for a while until the door creaked open even then aizawa still held me. The doctor came in and just did a check up on me. Analysing my bruises that I am healing rapidly then he left. Aizawa sat on the bed and held my hand. "Are you ready to talk about it" he asked while rubbing small circles on my hand I simply nodded. "Tomura right now is the leader of the league of villians he has done to much damage on me...." I said as I looked back down aizawa scooted over "we can stop talk-" I cut him off. "No I can't keep quiet about what he has done" I balled my hands as my nails dug into my skin. "We had a thing going a little innocent fling not really physical... I stayed after he assigned my first mission I found it odd because he actually sent me away and I over heard him and toga a blonde hair girl she is a psycho talking... They were only toying with me only to use me" I paused and let out a sigh. "I tried to end it b..but h..he didn't want that and raped me I couldn't do anything at that moment I was going to kill him but I will always have my chance to do it" I told him looking at him finally his jaw was clenched and his hands were into fist's. "I came to U.A. that day and wanted to say my goodbye to my best friend and my brother for the last time if I didn't make it" I said grabbing his hand. "I couldn't face you I was scared to I was scared you would judge me to" I whispered. He pulled me into his lap as he held me kissing my forehead and leaning his forehead with mine. "I would never judge you y/n" he looked me in the eyes and kissed my nose.