I Wish You Had Suffered Longer

I was struck with fear as me and kurogiri looked straight at each other with utter shock. The color of my face went ghostly pale and the hairs on my arms stood up. The room was quite then a chuckle was heard. I turned to see tomura crouching picking up his decapitated hand. "What an outcome" he chuckled lowly "I certainly wasn't expecting it" he stood up and smiled at me. "And it's all your's and midnights fault" he looked dead into my eyes "midnight?" I asked as I backed away in fear. 'Shit' I cursed to myself 'Shit.Shit.Shit. change of plans' he walked towards me slowly "yes are little spy in U.A. the one behind are plans and the one who gave me you" I hit my back against the wall. I was in fear I couldn't move I felt useless even if I had my powers back I was scared shittless. The door opened to reveal my brother Dabi. His blue flames in one hand as his piercing blue eyes glared daggers to tomura. "I've had enough of you mistreating my sister now you'll pay!" In a blink of an eye dabi had already tackled tomura to the floor. I looked at kurogiri as he opened portals for me to enter as I shook my head violently. I looked outside and everything was in flames. "Dabi!" I yelled as I saw tomura activate his quirk on dabi's arm I pushed him off tomura I had to save my brother at least this time. "Y/n please" I winnowed him in kurogiri's portal "Y/N!!!" He yelled as he entered I crouched down to see tomura all bloody and burning alive. "Your a coward and you'll always be one" I told him. "Letting you die slowly is no fun I want you in hell in a second for what you have done to me I just wished you had suffered a little more" I stood up and cut off his oxygen from his lungs erupting the flames to grow bigger. I walked into the portal as the building burned in flames.

  When I awoke I wasn't in some shady place but a quiet familiar one the room I shared with Aizawa. I looked to the side and sure enough there he was holding my hand as he sat on the chair. I sat up straight and tackled him in a hug. He jolted awake and cried tears of joy when he saw I was awake. "Y/n your awake" he said as if he didn't believe me. "I've missed you so much" I cried as I pulled him closer. "I missed you to" he held my cheek as he pulled are lips together. "I'm glad to see you both are fine I was worried for you guys" he cried as he smiled a little when he looked at the baby bump. I cried from sadness "what's wrong?" He asked as he pulled my hair out of my face. "I don't even know if it's your child" I wanted to pull away but he wouldn't let me. "Even if it isn't I'll love it as my own y/n I love you and I will except you no matter what" he said as he kissed me again. I smiled and hugged him "I love you so much" he whispered into my hair.