Today Is The Day

My first victim the most gullible twice. Toga sat on his lap as he stroked her head. While calling each other babe or baby. How long have they been dating? Does he know she is fucking tomura? "Hey twice" I said with a smile. "Hey y/n what's up" he asked. "Ah nothing but I was just wondering how long have you been dating each other?" Toga turned stiff and glared at me. "Oh? You haven't told him T? Well I'll spill the tea then twice we you guys together when me and tomura started dating?" I asked and he nodded. Toga ran to me and covered my mouth and I bit her and she pulled away. "Do you remember that first mission tomura sent me with you guys and do you remember how toga stayed behind and I stayed behind secretly?" He nodded again. "well" I clapped my hands together "I found her fucking tomura behind our backs and I have proof it's on my phone just check it" twice stood up angry and walked away. Probably to check my phone while the police locate it. Plan is going great everything as planned. "You bitch! You just ruined everything!" Toga yelled as she ran to me and the door opened revealing  tomura and I fell on the floor with a loud thud making tomura look at me and toga with her hand up. She didn't touch me but my acting skills were perfect. "Get up you bitch I didn't even hit you!" Toga got mad and lifted her hand again but was grabbed by tomura. Who threw her on the floor and ordered the league to do whatever they want with her. I stayed on the floor and faked my injury. Two down five more to go not including my brother. I need to split the original league of villians to escape with everyone else. I need more time.

Toga was unheard of and twice turned against tomura. Spinner went against twice for the same because of toga. And Mr. Compress might be a trickster but I'm much more better and tricked him into hating spinner. It was a chain reaction. Everyone hating each other to destroy them from inside out. It will work i know I will. I need them to kill each other so we could escape. The red haired Seren was easy to convince to hate the original league. She doesn't like me either but she hates everyone because they kidnapped her to. The plan to kill everyone is supposed to go down today at noon.