But something happened when he saw them both together and he had to help them.

"We'll get them out now" Doctor Lee spoke suddenly as he left the room for something, Taehyung's eyes widening as he realised what Ailee's plan was.

"R-really?" He could barely speak, a lump in his throat as he felt like he would burst into tears at any moment.
"Yeah, we've not got much time so you need to go and get your friends" She spoke, but Taehyung hesitates.
"What about the rest?" He asked but she shook her head sadly.
"We can't get you all out discreetly, plus if this plan succeeds, we'll be able to save them all anyway" She told him as she led him out and they went to the door to the sleeping area, seeing they were luckily all still asleep.

"Go get them" she told him as he took a deep breath and went in, heading across to Namjoon first as he gently poked him, the leader shooting up in defence before realising that it was his fellow wolf friend, instantly relaxing.

"What's going on?" He asked, rubbing his tired eyes as Taehyung shushed him, worried the others would wake up. He saw movement out of the corner of his eye, fearing it was another wolf who would beg to be saved, but he was glad to see it was Hoseok already wide awake.

"Both of you go to the door, Ailee is waiting for you" Taehyung told them in a hushed voice, both looking at him confused as they went to speak.
"Just go, I need to wake Yoongi so we can go" Taehyung spoke, the two wolves sharing a glance in confusion and worry, but they could trust him and now Ailee who for some reason was here, the both of them silently standing as they crept their way towards the door into the health clinic.

Instantly Namjoon and Hoseok felt shivers up there spine, seeing the eerie white corridor almost silent, but they couldn't help but hear the old screams of Taehyung's torture still bouncing off them, feeling sick to the stomach about what they did to him in some of these rooms.

"Guys!" They heard, turning to see Ailee was calling them from one of them, the two heading over as she pulled them inside the room and closed the door behind them.
"What's happening?" Hoseok asked
"You wolves love asking questions don't you" Ailee spoke light heartedly to try and calm the nervous tension.
"Just wait for Tae to come back with Yoongi and I'll explain okay?" She told them

Taehyung was quick to head over to Yoongi as soon as his two friends had left, gently leaping over the sleeping wolves as he reached his heavy sleeping friend. This would be a task to wake him up, first he's got to actually wake up and then convince him this is important enough to wake up and not go back to bed and then deal with a grumpy and tired Yoongi.

"Yoongs" he whispered as quiet as he could, lightly shaking his shoulder, but the wolf stayed sound asleep, not even budging or any sigh that he was waking up.
"Yoongi" he whispered a tiny bit louder as he shook him some more, the older finally showing some sign of life as he groaned lightly, his face contorting into a frown as he tried to shrug off whatever was disturbing his precious slumber.

"Yoongi we have to go" Taehyung spoke, Yoongi very faintly opening his eyes before deciding he didn't like it, settling back down.
"You should know better than to disturb me" He spoke quietly, Taehyung flinching when he was worried some other wolves would wake up, but he had to be persistent, even if it meant carrying Yoongi out.

That wasn't a bad idea.

Taehyung was quick as he hoisted Yoongi into his arms who woke up in fright at the sudden shock, about to shout out at Taehyung who clamped his hand over the older's mouth before he took Yoongi out of the room, sighing with relief as the door closed behind him and he knew it was safe to talk normally.

He placed Yoongi down who looked up at him with tired and angry eyes.
"What the fuck Taehyung?" He spoke in his usual morning voice, but Taehyung could tell he was furious.
"You'll thank me in a minute" Taehyung smirked at the smaller who was growing more and more vexed by the teasing.

"Stop it. What's going on?" Yoongi demanded
"I'm helping you guys" He whipped around in surprise to see Ailee stood with his two other friends, both looking equally as confused.

"Now you're all here I can tell you" she spoke, all of them standing in a small circle.
"Basically after I realised you guys aren't crazy and this is real I knew I had to help you guys" She spoke
"So what does that mean?" Yoongi asked in a still slightly sleepy tone, but he was now more concerned about what was happening.
Ailee smiled at her brother who gave her the brightest one back, only giving her the reassurance and determination to go through with this plan. She had to save her brother.

"It means I'm busting you guys out"

~•~•~•~•~

Ohhh are they gonna make it out? Who knows.

If you didn't know I write songs and it's been an emotional life at the moment lol and I finally forced myself to sit down and just pour everything about how I'm feeling into song lyrics and I can't lie.
They're my best lyrics to date