98. Michael Crichton

(At the request of marcussparkle)
He was an American author, screenwriter, film director and producer best known for writing Jurassic Park.

"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. " 

----------------------

"I am certain there is too much certainty in the world." 

----------------------

"Do you know what we call opinion in the absence of evidence? We call it prejudice." 

----------------------

"It's better to die laughing than to live each moment in fear." 

----------------------

"It's hard to decide who's truly brilliant; it's easier to see who's driven, which in the long run may be more important." 

----------------------

"The planet has survived everything, in its time. It will certainly survive us." 

----------------------

"In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought." 

----------------------

"All your life, other people will try to take your accomplishments away from you. Don't you take it away from yourself." 

----------------------

"Life is wonderful. It's a gift to be alive, to see the sun and breathe the air. And there isn't really anything else." 

----------------------

"God creates dinosaurs, God kills dinosaurs, God creates man, man kills God, man brings back dinosaurs."