94. C.J. Archer

(At the request of houseofmirrors)
The great author of The Medium and The Watchmaker's Daughter!

"Tell me you won't go, tell me you'll stay forever, tell me you love me." 

----------------------

"It was like comparing chocolate and apples. Both tasted good, yet one was a decadent experience to be savored, and the other something that could be found in every grocer's cart on every corner. I liked both, but I would always choose chocolate over an apple." 

----------------------

"Yet he'd never laughed at the jokes I laughed at. I should have taken that as a sign that he wasn't for me, at the very least." 

----------------------

"Where common sense gets thrown out and emotions rule, trouble follows." 

----------------------

"Luckily I can't afford therapy, so I'll never really know how crazy I am."

----------------------

"It wasn't as if she dated around, exactly...more like practiced serial monogamy on speed." 

----------------------

"If there is no respect between you, no genuine friendship, and no love, then you'll end up despising one another." 

----------------------

"He'd torn her heart to sherds, and it was too late to gather the pieces and mend it." 

----------------------

"If cities were people, then Paris was a dancer where London was a vicar's wife."