Rosanna fell asleep out there and, like a gentleman, Alex carried her inside into their master bedroom and lay her on their new bed.

  They'd spent all day in the pool, cooling them down from the burning Californian sun. Both covered in sweat and laughing at how English they were at the fact that they could barely step outside without complaining about the heat whilst everyone else in LA was enjoying a 'cooler day' than the usual.

  Rosanna was scribbling down some words to a tune stuck in her head and found herself writing about none other than Alex. He smiled at her remark and pushed himself out of the pool, grabbing his towel off the end of Rosanna's pool chair and drying his hair and body.

  "Can I take a peek?" Alex asked, walking over to her. Rosanna looked up and pressed the book to her chest and sticking her foot out, pressing it against his stomach to stop him from getting any closer.

  She smiled at him cheekily, "not until it's recorded," she teased. Alex groaned and rolled his eyes, smiling.

  "Very funny," he smiled and grabbed the foot she had stopping him, passaging it lightly with his firm thumbs. "So does that mean yer finally gonna record summat?" He smirked cheekily.

  Rosanna smiled at him and shook her head, keeping the notebook pressed to her chest, "no it does not. I'm just using your excuse against you."

  Alex smiled and lowered her foot, walking over to her and crouching over her, "it's almost done. One more session and I'll let you hear it," he smiled and kissed her cheek.

  "Better be good, I've been waiting a damn long time," Rosanna said and placed a hand on his neck, pulling him to her lips.

  "Can I at least hear a little bit?" Alex asked, squatting by her side.

  Rosanna bit her lip and smiled at him, tracing a finger down his jawline, she looked down at his soft lips briefly then back at his deep brown eyes, "Maybe. But not until it's done."

  Alex groaned, "please?" He begged. Rosanna shook her head and smiled as she wrapped her arms around her book. A cheeky smirk made its way to his lips and he crept his fingers up her sides making her chuckle.

  "Don't you dare," Rosanna said and hugged the book tighter.

  Alex grinned and began tickling her mercilessly, making her squeal, laugh and wriggle in his grasp. "Alex!" Rosanna exclaimed in between laughter and jumped up off the pool chair, closing the book and running away from him around the pool, making Alex laugh and chase after her.

  Rosanna placed the book on the outdoor bar table, knowing Alex was after her and not the book and ran carefully around the pool as Alex followed her. He was much faster than her and caught up quickly, wrapping his arms around her waist as she laughed and tried to wiggle free.

"Alex!" Rosanna whined and laughed as he nuzzled his nose into the sensitive crook of her neck, making her laugh. He squeezed her exposed sides making her squeal with laughter. "Stop Al!" She laughed and continued to wriggle in his grip as he tickled her. She squealed loudly as he lifted her up into the air and threatened to toss her into the pool, the widest grin on his face as his chest heaved up and down with laughter.

"Don't," Rosanna warned and cling to him. "If you do I'll never show you what I'm writing."

Alex chuckled but didn't let her down, "you'll end up showing me anyway."

"No I won't," Rosanna said stubbornly. Alex chuckled and began swaying her back and forth near the pool.

"Alex please please please don't," Rosanna begged, laughing again as Alex tickled her once more. Alex began counting down from three. "Alex no!" Rosanna exclaimed and screamed as he tossed her into the deep end of their pool, sending water spraying up in a fountain where she landed.