(28) Noah (28)

*Third Person*

It all ends in here... Iminulat nI ryllie ang mga mata nya, she knew she’s be in here. Everything... she remembered everything right from the beginning. Yet, she didn’t knew what was real... she’s tied in between her dreams and reality.

Tinitigan nya muna nang matagal ang pintuan... she expected someone to come in... she expected rescue, a help from anybody. Tears started streaming down her face. She just wanted to end things. Make amends... and do what’s right.

She closed her eyes and gathered her only strength at the moment and made her way out of the room. She managed to get out... but when she did, she saw everything... nakita nya kung pano magtalo yung mga taong napamahal na sa kanya. Yung daddy ni Isabel ang unang nakapansin na nakatingin na sya. He gave her a smile... somehow he knew that she already knows something by now.

After that she left... and then she was gone.

*NOAH’s POV*

One week, three months... umabot ng one year na hindi pa namin nakikita si Ryllie, she just disappeared, we don’t know if she’s still out there or if she’s already... gone for good.

“Noah” summer held my hand and smiled... 2 years of pretension... 2 years ng pagpapangap. When sam learned about my early engagement with Thea... she came up with a plan, mapapanggap kami, while Ryllie’s still in her deep sleep.

My parent’s somehow accepted her... they called of the engagement, and it seemed okay with thea... hindi ko rin alam kung pano but when they called the engagement off, she didn’t seemed upset or anything. Neutral lang, as if she didn’t cared about me anymore.

But in those 2 years, I won’t say that... i didn’t have the slightest developed feelings for Sam... The Lost years with Sam... I think it was the one of the most wonderful things that ever happened to me... pero alam ko, mali, alam ko... alam kong one day, soon enough we’d have to end our relationship... Our pretension...

“what if—“

“napag-usapan na natin to Noah...”

“We’re here” tumigil na yung sasakyan sa tapat ng isang malaking bahay. Bumaba na kami ni Sam sa sasakyan... this is it, am I ready to end everything that we had? Hinawakan ko yung kamay ni Sam and smiled weakly.

Maya maya pa’y may isang babae yung bumaba sa hagdan. She flew her arms around my neck and kissed me... I felt the pain, the longing... and the emptiness on her kiss... Something urged me to kiss her back... but then, knowing that Sam’s still holding my hand...

It just felt wrong...

“Sorry... for everything...” and I just smiled at her.