[22) GAME Over {22)

*Ryllie*

I rushed back to the Mansion, may mga kaklase na rin akong nakita doon, pero 4 lang sila, they were all trying to decipher the codes... at tingin ko, they just got here... at amoy... casino sila, they must have been to the game centre.

I took the phone and dialled the Numbers “PASSCODE, INITIATE PASSCODE”

“FIND NOAH” and the door opened, but it also happened that... the floor opened. Nalaglag yung mga kaklase ko sa pit, but it was too dark to see what was inside. I continued my quest. And I saw Nelle standing at the middle of another staircase.

She dressed like a greek goddess...

“It seems like you’re one of the very few who made it this far.” Even her accent was different, she battered her eyelashes and smiled... innocently.

“Nelle.. what the hell is going on?” pero hindi nya sinagot yung tanong ko. She just extended her arms.

“If you must take your rest, please proceed to the door at my left, and if you wish to continue, you may proceed to the door at my right, happy Majestic Quest, and goodluck” bigla nalang nagkausok ng sobrang kapal... the next thing I knew is that she was gone.

I peeked at the door at my left. Nakikita ko yung iba kong mga kaklase na nag paparty... it’s only a projection of what was happening to them... I think this is a underground way papuntang game centre at tinignan ko rin yung nasa kabila, ngayon projection naman ito ng isang malaking maze... si Sam palang yung andun, I noticed her because of the book she was reading.

I immediately went at the right door and closed it. I was right, isa itong underground passage, patungo sa... Kaleigh Park, mahaba haba rin yung tinakbo ko, hangang sa marating ko na yung Park. May mga iilang slides, pero ang pinaka nag consume ng space nito yung maze. Walang notes or kung ano man kaya’t dumerecho na ko sa loob.

The maze was made of various plants, and I was lucky enough... why? Kase, realidad to, unlike the movies where the maze changes it own self. I kept going right at di nagtagal nagcrus ang landas namin ni sam, she was screaming like hell

“WHAT THE F SUMMER!” and that made her go back to her senses. Napag-alaman kong galing syang botanical garden at hinahanap nya si Nelle na partner nya raw... Okay, i think it didn’t made any sense, Nelle was one of the game creators...

“bye Ryllie!! Mag ingat ka ha?” I nodded and she ran away. Nang binalik ko ang tingin sa maze, nakita ko naman si Angela, she was wearing a tunic, like the ones Egyptians wear.

“Don’t be fooled little adventurer” ouch. Oo na... alam ko naming maliit ako, so cut the crap.

“This maze is modified... like any other place in here.” Bigla nalang ding umusok at nawala sya. Suddenly... I felt the maze was changing... and it gave me an Idea that this whole place was a.... HOLOGRAM!

I tried to break in from the walls of the maze, and I wasn’t surprise that I made it through... Tumatagos ako sa ding ding! Then suddenly, may mga fireworks... It’s done. Somebody already won the quest. The next thing I knew... is that I was falling deep down... but it didn’t hurt, I landed on a soft surface.

Nang tignan ko yung paligid ko, nasa isang kwarto na ako, everything was white... and it was so quite, except for the projector, ipinakita doon yung mga kaklase ko, nasa mga kwarto rin sila tulad ng akin... but the diferrence is that, iba iba kami ng kulay ng kwarto... they were all screamin and running around their rooms. Hindi ko alam kung bakit. Nilapitan ko yung screen at bigla nalang namatay yung projector.

Tumingin ako sa kama and saw someone lying in there. It was Jarred. I don’t know why but I rushed and hugged him. Tears was streaming down my face, naramdaman ko yung kamay nyang pinunasan yung luha ko

“You Found me...” and for that moment I realized... that I really lost the game. I wasn’t supposed to find him. I was supposed to—

ANG INGAY! There was a lot of noises!... everything turned gray and someone familiar whispered to me... that it was “Game Over”