[20) something's weird [20)

*RYLLIE*

It was 10:49 pm when I received a message from our teacher Mrs. Canoo (actually it’s a group message). And according to the message...

Mrs. Canooooo:

                G’dvee students of Class 4-1. Tomorrow the school will be holding a special activity for your section alone. It will be a whole day activity, outside the school premises. The venue was yet remained secret until we get there tomorrow. And do bring the following items enlisted below.

·         Calculator

·         Pen

·         Paper

G’night everyone, Lights off!

#excited!

#LOLXS

For some reason... it’s really weird, kase teacher namin sya sa literature... aish. Basta

***

Walang sinabi kung anong oras kami kailangan so I went to school like everytime I used to go to school. Andito na rin yung iba naming kaklase, kasama pa rin ni Noah si Thea, but they avoided me... uh okay... pero ang ipinagtataka ko... yung absence ni Jarred.

AND NO, THERE’s NO WAY IN HELL THAT I WOULD WANT TO MISS THAT MONKEY.

Hanggang sa tumunog yung speakers na nagkalat sa buong campus... if it weren’t for today, I might have forgotten that there were speakers scattered around the campus. Minsan lang dun kasi gamitin for announcements.

“okay.” Sabi dun sa speaker, i was quite sure na hindi galing sa acting director yun ng satella at sa isang studyante. Someone familiar in particular. Nakuha nya yung attention ng iba pang students.

“So... I’m actually here for uh... some reminders to... the girl I really like.” And the hallways were full of noise, nagsisigawan yung mga students at kinikilig. Ugh.

“ uhm... I actually don’t know where to start, but here it goes... Dear miss anonymous, I’ve decided to keep you anonymous because, I just feel like you wouldn’t want the whole school to know who you were... and I’m actually doing this kase... natatakot ako sa magiging reaction mokapag sinabi ko sayo ng personal.” This guy. Whoever this MONKEY IS. Oh sht. It just can’t be Jarred

“Remember our little agreement? I’m calling it off... “ bigla nalang kaming nakarinig ng pagbagsak galing sa speakers. Agad akong nagpunta sa recording room and saw... Mrs. Canoo, she was holding a usb in her hand.

“Ms Fernandez? I already told the others to wait for me at the lobby... what are you doing here” sumabay nalang ako pagbaba sa kanya. She didn’t mentioned the whole thing, as if it didn’t happened.

“Uhm... Mrs Canoo... kilala nyo po ba kung sino po may ari nyan?” she just looked at me and stared

“Nope, and even if I do, I wont tell you. NOW. Everyone. Follow me” nasa baba nap ala kami ng lobby. Andun lahat ng kaklase ko, well some... wala sina Adam at Lucas, pati na rin yung ibang students... which is weirder. To come and think of it, even Noah’s not around... as if Half of m classmates are not around.

“asan si Noah?” I asked thea, but of course, I didn’t expect an answer coming from her. Sumakay kami sa bus, at tinabihan ako si Sam. She was reading a thick book... and when I say thick book... It’s really thick. Di ko lang alam kung ano pero seryosong seryoso talaga sya

Di masyadong matagal yung byahe... or should I say, someone stopped us and invaded the bus... oh sht. Bigla nalang may grupo ng lalake na pumasok sa bus, and of course we were all... scared. They were holding big guns and everything. They took half of the students inside the bus... Including Thea and sam. Kinabahan talaga ako.

They even told us that once this gets to the police.... papatayin daw nila kami...  I doubted  it tho... tumatawa kase si Sam. And if she laughs... something is happening... something weird is really happening.

Nagpatuloy kami sa byahe, but we made stops every once in a while... same process... someone gets taken and I’m the only one left, not including Mrs Canoo and the driver of course.

Then we stopped in a white house with hanging gardens everywhere.

“Congratulations Ms. Fernandez! You made it alive, so lets get started with our activity, shall we?” tumingin ako sa paligid ko, just to be sure... that i’m really alone now. I don’t know what’s wrong with her also.. I MEAN, she should have called the school about this. BUT SHE DIDN’T

Bumaba na kami sa bus and marched towards the door of the white house.

“Ready?” Something's wrong... bakit parang. 

"Uhm Ma'am, pano naman po yung iba kong mga kaklase?" I asked. Tinignan lang nya ko and smiled. She took out a remote from her pocket and pressed some buttons. Bumukas yung projector at ipinakita talaga kung nasaan yung mga kaklase ko. Some we're inside the casino, yung iba sa resort, yung iba sa amusement parks, yung iba naman sa botanical gardens. 

And it actually made sense, do doubt na plinano nga ito ng casino girls. Sapat nang evidence yung casino... GOSH what are they really up to? 

Hindi na ko nagtanong kay Mrs Canoo, instead, she gave me a scroll, yung parang pang ancient churvanes. basta yun... and after that she left without saying a word. 

unti unti kong binuksan yung scroll and... sht. "WELCOME TO YOUR QUEST"