[16) Troubleee [16)

Monday came so fast... something happened and I was held responsible for all the happenings. Kasalukuyang nasa guidance office kami nila Thea, Jarred, Isabel, Noah and even Stephen was dragged into this.

To cut the long story short. Hinatid ako ni Stephen at nagkataong nagsusuntukan sina Jarred at Noah at tumatayong referee sina Thea at Isabel.

“aish. What’s wrong with Satella? Hindi ba obvious na hindi ako ditto nag-aaral, sinama sama pa nila ko ditto. As if I had something to do with some child’s play” saad ni Stephen na irritable

Pumasok na sa loob ng office yung counsellor, pati na rin yung acting director ng Satella at Vans. They all had their serious faces.

“Stephen... how many times did I have to tell you that... DONT CAUSE ME TROUBLES!” sabi ng acting director ng Vans Acad. Which is partially Stephen’s brother, na medyo half brother, I don’t know, basta inampon sya ng parents ni Stephen sa pagaakalang hindi sila mag kakaanak. Okay ang daldal ko. -_- that was not even supposed to be in my story. Okay whatever.

“Sup, big bro”

“Okay, since you’re a civilian, I’m going to ask you first Stephen. What on earth are you doing here?” sabi nung councillor, nanatiling tahimik ang lahat nanng nagsalita sya

“hinatid yung girlfriend ko” he said while running his hand through his hair. And we were all in... some shocked state.

“JOKE LANG. I WAS JOKING.”

“and what was your relation with ms Fernandez then?” sabi pa nung councillor.

“She’s a friend. Probably one of the best friends you can ever have. Okay so i’m outta here. I’m done. See you when I see you Rylle!” and with that he rushed out of the office. Agad naman syang sinundan ng acting director ng Vans, which leaves the 6 of us. Sunod akong tinignan ng councillor.

“Don’t look at me as if I did something. Gaya nga ng sinabi ni Stephen, hinatid nya lang ako and it just happens na, nadarag kami sa kung anong kaguluhang ito, so I guess my names cleared and I’m leaving” tatayo n asana ako ng bigla nalang nagsalita si Noah.

“That’s because Jarred’s your boyfriend. RIGHT?” oh shit. Ano nanaman to Noah? Aren’t you tired of making my life. HELL

“a-ano? Boyfriend mo si Jarred? S-since when?” sabat ni Isabel

“Told you, the girl’s a bitch.” –thea. Oh okay... so now I see where all of this is going... I’m in a middle of doom

Nakafix yung mata ng councillor kay Jarred, as if waiting for him to say anything. Hangang sa tinitigan na naming syang lahat. Isabel with her teary eyes, Noah with his death glare, Thea with her “say-something-you-idiot” look, the councillor’s excruciating sight and lastly... my pleading stare. Na sana wag syang mag sasalita nang. BASTA

“uh... ganito kasi yun...”

Jarred told everything. And according to his little story, he was waiting for me to arrive, then all of a sudden, Noah walked in with Thea, nag-usap lang sila tungkol sa text ni Jarred sa kanya, then it went bloody, nagkasuntukan na silang dalawa, then here comes Isabel to rescue, sumama na rin si Thea sa pag pigil sa kanila, after that dumating na kami ni Stephen at saktong andun na rin yung councillor. End of story.

“SO THAT WAS IT? Yun nay un? And they even told me that it was that IMPORTANT? Haaay... mga kabataan nga naman. The next time you’re in trouble don’t expect me to come you losers.” Sabi ng acting director ng satella, I almost forgot about him. Grabe...

And for that, we all had to clean the attic. At ayon sa sources ko.. hindi na raw nakakabalik ang kung sino mang nagpupunta doon. Pero ewan ko lang, baka sa ibang school yun. Ewan ko

XDD

Pagkatapos kaming madismissed mula sa guidance, agad kon nilapitan si Jarred. He was pale... really pale! As if his blood was flushed out from his body.

“hey.” Bati ko, I didn’t really expected that he’d greet me back, instead he gave me a hug. Sobrang lakas ng tibok ng puso nya and... tears... he was crying.

I wrapped my arms around him too and patted his back.

“It’s okay, everything’s gonna be alright. Sorry for dragging you in this though.” Hindi pa rin sya nagsasalita. He was just crying. Then guilt crept in.... Noah’s he’s best friend after all... pero ang pinag tataka ko. Why’d he choose me instead of him?

“I didn’t know what to do... this was my only chance...” naguluhan ako sa sinabi nya... hangang sa... natumpok na ko ng realidad. SHT. After all this time. Bakit ngayon ko lang na realize!

“This is my only chance... even if It has to screw up our friendship” I felt my heartbeat risen up...

“Jarred...”

There was a moment of silence.... and everything went dim. “I like you Ryllie Fernandez... and don’t you ever think that i’d be wasting the chance that you’ve given to me... and in the process... You’d fall deep in love with me, so deep that you’d drown.. and I’ll be the one to save you... I’ll make you fall for me ryllie.”

What. Have. I. Done?