[27) Back to her Prison [27)

*Ryllie*

Medyo natagalan bago kami umuwi... they taught me how to play poker... and I lost... most of the time, buti nalang Hartley helped me... it was a free game, no money involve.. Nelle dropped me home... and when the time that I entered the house... they were all standing at the door.

Even my brothers were there.. they all looked so worried... But i explained, I told them about the casino and the girls I met... I even labelled Hartley and the 2 others... the Casino girls... they looked shocked... but didn’t interfere with my story. I even showed them the picture i had with them last year. Nakapang school uniform kami ng satella. Ako, si Hartley, si nelle, angela... and was it summer? Samantha? Nakalimutan ko nanaman...

“mukha naming nag enjoy ka... magpahinga ka na sa kwarto mo” tumayo na rin si Isabel.

“hindi okay lang Isabel, I can manage...” nginitian lang ako ni Isabel at bumalik sa upuan nya. I’m still not that comfortable with my room... nasanay na kase ako sa ospital... and I haven’t looked at my things. Who knows what’s inside the boxes... if i know walang nagbubukas nyan sa kanila. Which is more.... terrifying. Pano kung binahayan nay an ng ipis or something

Pero something urged me to look under my bed... I always expected monsters under it, but instead... I saw a blue notebook... more like a diary. Hinila ko yun at pinagpagan. I opened it and saw a picture of me... and an identified flying object. JOKE LANG. It was a guy, he had his hand wrapped around my waist.

I looked like a sophomore in here... i looked at the back and saw the date written in it. October 24 2012, School Fair. I wasn’t smiling in the picture, but the guy with me was. I took my phone out and took a picture of a picture and send it to the casino girls. Within seconds nagreply na agad silang tatlo

Angela:” oh my god! You and Noah looooked so cute back then”

Nelle: “Noah’s a cutie, no wonder you fell for him at the first place”

Hartley:”That’s Noah Valenzono... your ex- fling”  

I opened up my facebook. Isabel made me other one, she figured out that i won’t be able to remember my old one. I immediately searched his name and looked through his profile. That big... IN A RELATIONSHIP with Summer Valler caught my attention. I clicked her profile and saw her pictures... nasa picture rin sya na binigay sakin nila nelle...  

She’s really pretty... she was with Noah at Paris last summer, I saw her pictures... okay.. I stalked her profile. I was really serious that i almost forgot that Isabel was already behind my back.

“the hell are you doing?”

“I-uh.... remembered her name” tumango tango nalang sya at humiga sa kama ko. She let out a deep sigh.

“she’s a friend... don’t worry, she’s nothing but nice to you” that made me smile...

“nga pala, I saw Jarred today, she’s Angela’s boyfriend... sweet nila, as in super—“