[17) PILLOW FIIIGHTS [17)

*Noah* (weeewoooweeewoooo POINT OF VIEW NI NOAAAH)

Hindi ko alam kung ano tong nararamdaman ko, I wasn’t even sure what I wanted to feel at the moment. Hindi ko alam kung papaano ako mag rerespond sa mga pangyayari. I MEAN, THIS IS BULLSHIT! They just can’t be... suddenly in a relationship! She hates Jarred! And I’m sure with that!

Pero kasi. ARGH! This frustrates me that much and its so annoying!

“NOAH! Enough! Stop hurting yourself” if it wasn’t for thea, siguro durog na durog na yung kamay ko kakasuntok sa dingding ng locker room ng boys.

“get out” kalmado kong sinabi despite of my state, pero hindi nya ko pinakingan, instead, she wrapped her hands on my waist.

“I love you.” I stood there frozen.

“I know that you love her, and its hard... but please bear with the pain at the moment... alam ko namang, one day you’d stop caring about her and think of me... malapit nay un Noah. Almost there” tss... this girl is crazy, alwas filling herself with her own fantasies that would never happen.

Tinangal ko yung kamay nya ang walked outside. But then, i should’ve stayed inside the locker room longer.

Malay ko ba naman kasing ditto sila maglalandian ni Jarred. Tss. I clenched my fist as I walked passed through them...

But for the second thought... this can’t really be real. I can feel it... sigurado akong... it was just Ryllie’s scheme to get me mad and hate her... tough luck. That won’t happen... cause this time, she just made me want her more.

*RYLLIE*

Umuwi akong mag-isa... I don’t know what to do anymore.

“Fernandez!” pagkabukas na pagkabukas ko ng pintuan ko, bumungad sa akin si Stephen with her sister of course, malamang di yan papapasukin ni manong unless andyan si Stephanie... may lihim na pagnanasa kase yun kay steph.

“why are you in my room?” I asked her.

“ask my dim-witted brother then. He just dragged me here and I was inside the girls restroom” ew... gross

“bakit, we used to take our bath’s together little sister~” urgh. Ang landi ng boses.

“Shut up you hag. We’re TWINS you faggot, i’m not your little sister.” Here they go again-_- aigoo... mag aaway nanaman yang dalawang yan kung sino ang mas matanda sa kanilang dalawa

“mas nauna akong pinanganak ni Mommy wag kang bobo! Inutil!” then they started pillow fighting. Gahd. My room! My baby! My safe haven will become a mess TT^TT

“I’m going to strangle you to death Stephen!” sabay hampas ni Stephanie ng unan kay Stephen, agad itong nalaglag sa sahig pero nakatayo uli