Ch. 23: Together

Haruna
It's Saturday and everyone from class except Mineta, thankfully agreed to go to the beach. I decided I would be the one spying on Shoto and Momo.

Once everyone is there we start hanging out.

Slowly one by one we all leave.

I get up while Momo and Shoto are distracted and surround myself with bushes. I spy on the two.

Both of them have finally noticed we're all gone.

I hear a ding and both of them check their phones.

I listen to the conversation.

"Ochaco said she and the other girls decided to go to the mall." Momo says.

" Izuku said he and the other guys decided to go to the arcade. " Shoto says.

After a while they both start talking again.

"Momo... I need to tell you something... I... I like you more than just a friend... I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend and possibly go to the movies tomorrow on a date?" He asks.

Suddenly I hear her squeal.

"Yes! Yes! I would love to be your girlfriend and go on a date with you. I like you as more than just a friend too Shoto." Momo confesses .

They lean in and kiss.

I secretly recorded the whole thing and take multiple pictures.

I decide to come out of hiding and clap my hands.

"Ah!!! Haruna!? What are you doing? I thought you were at the mall with the other girls." Momo says.

I sigh.

"Guys! You can come out now!" I yell.

Everyone comes out of hiding.

"I planned this... I knew Momo felt the same way that you do Shoto... I noticed that she's the one for you. She makes you smile and laugh... The way you used to when... Mom was still in the house... She makes you happy... You deserve that. So... I planned this. All of us would meet here. Slowly each of us would leave to a hiding spot. I spied on you both. You both ended up together. I planned to not tell Mineta. Well... I did but I told him it was next week." I say.

" thank you!!! " They both yell.

"Told you guys!" I say.

" told them what? " Shoto asks.

"That I could set you guys up and you that would be together." I say.

They both nod their heads.

"We should all get back to our homes. It's getting pretty late." I say.

Everyone nods.

Shoto and I go home.

I tell Endeavor and he allows them both to date.

I smile and go to bed.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. Until next time. Plus Ultra!