Ch. 3: Lunch

Haruna
I sit down with Shoto. He's sitting with Ochaco, Izuku, and Iida.

Hey guys... Why do you want to be heroes? " Ochaco asks.

"I want to be just like my older brother Ingenium." Iida says.

"I want to be just like All Might." Izuku Midoriya says.

"To surpass All Might and make our father 'proud'..." Shoto says.

"Ahem... It's Endeavor... NOT THAT name... Shoto I thought we've talked about this already... You CAN'T say THAT name... We both know why..." I say.

"Right... Too surpass All Might and make Endeavor 'proud'."

"What about you Uraraka-san? " Izuku asks.

"I want to raise money for my family... My parents are always gone working. I want to help them but they told me to pursue my dream to be a hero. So I'm doing both. I'm going to be a hero and help my family."

"Do you guys like anyone or are you dating?" Ochaco asks.

I slightly blush and look away.

I see Ochaco and Izuku blush as well.

"Wait... Sis? You LIKE someone romantically? You know how Endeavor feels about THAT." Shoto says.

" I... I know... Please don't tell him... Please... " I beg.

"Ok... But I want to know who this guy is." Shoto says.

" Ok... But... Please don't be mad or try to make us be apart and force to break up... Please... And yes we are dating... Since that say off we had... Please don't tell Endeavor... " I beg.

He nods. Then the bell rings.

We all get up and go to our next class.

Hey guys! I know that this is short and I'm sorry. I'll try to update as much as I can. I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. Until next time. Plus Ultra!