Ch. 9: Questions

Haruna
I sit in my seat and look out the window.

I see parents with their children running around and laughing.

I feel and twinge of jealousy.

"I wish I had that.... That kind of love from Endeavor... From Saki... Love from like what mother used to do..." I say thinking I'm the only one in the room.

I feel tears start to form at the memory of mother and what Endeavor did to me yesterday.

"Dammit! Get it together Haruna! It's only the second day of school! I have to be strong... Not for Endeavor... Not for Shoto... Not for Saki... For me and mother... She'd want you to be strong... I can't just give up like this... I can't cry... Not in front of anyone ever again... I have to remain strong... It's what we both want and need..." I say to myself.

I slowly breathe in and out.

I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn to see Momo, Ochaco, Mina, Tsu, Toru, and Kyoka.

"How long have you guys been here?" I ask.

"The whole time." Momo says.

"I swear if you guys tell a fucking soul I'll kill you all without hesitation." I say.

They nod there heads scared for their lives.

"Um... Todoroki-chan? What where you and Todoroki-san arguing about at lunch?" Ochaco asks.

"None of you're fucking business! Now leave me alone. That's only for me, Shoto, and Endeavor to know about... You say anything you heard to anyone... You. Are. All. Dead! Whether you participated in it or not. I won't hesitate to kill you all either." I say.

"Oh and that's not an empty threat." I continue .

I blast ice to the front of the classroom. I tear apart the wall next to me and throw it. I also make a bunch of books fly around at the same time.

I set everything back to normal before anyone else comes in the classroom.

"Todoroki-chan? Why do you ignore Todoroki-san?" Mina asks.

"NONE. OF. YOUR. GUY'S. FUCKING. BUSINESS!!! STAY OUT OF MINE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I yell.

Soon the bell rings and I go to the complete opposite side of the room and sit in the farthest desk away from Shoto's desk.I

Everyone enters and I see Aoyama standing in front of me.

"Um... You are in my seat... Can you go to your own?" He asks.

" Haruna! Sitting in another students desk is very disrespectful! Let Aoyama in his seat! " Iida says.

"Just go sit in mine next to him. " I say.

"But we're assigned seats for a reason..." He says .

"I'm not getting up. You can't make me." I say.

Then the door opens and Aizawa-Sensei enters.

"Yuga Aoyama! Why aren't you in your seat!" Aizawa-Sensei asks.

"Todoroki-san is in it and she won't move. " He explains.

"Haruna Todoroki! Go to your own seat!" Aizawa-Sensei says.

"No... I'm not getting up from this seat and sitting with him!" I say pointing to Shoto.

"FIne... I'll make you. " Aizawa-Sensei says.

He uses his tape thingy and wraps me in it.

I try to use my earth quirk to break free.

My Earth quirk dies and I see that Aizawa-Sensei has erased it.