Ch. 13: The League

Haruna
I walk right into the bar.

I see everyone looking at me.

"Where's All for one?" I ask.

Everyone points to the back room.

I go into the room and turn on the screen.

"Hello Haruna... What brings you here?" He asks.

"I want to join you... But only to kill Endeavor... This will only be temporary... For now." I say.

He nods and I continue.

"I'll only join you on certain conditions... You leave Shoto Todoroki alone... Whenever you see Endeavor tell me... If we are all fighting the heroes... If Endeavor is there... Leave him for me and me only... My villain name will be...

The Elemental

I know I've said I wouldn't use my fire quirk but... I'll only use it if Shoto, or any of you guys are in danger and if anyone gets in my way. I have the perfect time that we can attack... the class 1A of U.A. Are planning to go to the U.S.J. Eraser head, All Might, and Thirteen will be there... That's all I know. But if we fail... There is also the Sports Festival. I'm 100% certain all pro heroes will be there... That is all... Thank you for your time sir." I finish.

I step out of the room.

"If you want to know what happeneds... Ask All for one. I'll be here everyday... I'll make sure Shoto doesn't follow me... Or anyone for that matter. That is all... I should be going. Bye..." I say.

I leave the bar and go home. I sneak back into the window and take down my barriers. I get ready for bed and fall asleep.

Hey guys! Sorry it's kinda short. I hope you enjoyed this lil chappy. I will update as much as I can. I will take story suggestions for Miraculous Ladybug stories and Boku No Hero Academia stories as well. Until next time. Plus Ultra!